Going for Aero 15 2019, any suggestions?

Go to solution Solved by 5x5,
Just now, Fr0st_P1xel said:

I really wanted to go for the zephyrus but the price difference is $300

Well, aside from the battery life, the Zephyrus is a better device in basically all aapects

Hi,

After waiting on the reviews for the Mag 15 by eluktronics, well they were not so great thermally as the GPU is temp limited at 74C I think (own or disown’s review). So I decided to go for the Gigabyte Aero 15 2019 240Hz 2070MQ.

I will be getting it repasted from HIDEVOLUTION as I trust them (this will be the 4th purchase).

For the same price are there any alternatives which might be better? Pretty sure there is no 144Hz variant in this one sadly.

I need a thin and light with decent battery life and a 2070 at minimum since my workflow requires the power and VRAM.

Thanks

I mean, aside from the Zephyrus, the Aero is probably the only other decent portable machine with a 2070.

11 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

I mean, aside from the Zephyrus, the Aero is probably the only other decent portable machine with a 2070.

Just now, Fr0st_P1xel said:

Well, aside from the battery life, the Zephyrus is a better device in basically all aapects

5 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

So I looked at it and the price difference is a $100. I do have a PD power bank, and I don’t care about the webcam. So I guess that’s the better choice.

Thanks for the suggestion.