Is there anything that can be improved with this part list?

I'm trying to get a list of parts but i'm unsure on what i should change, if any.

If you know of anything that is better than one of the current items then please tell me :D

I'm getting a Titan XP star wars collectors edition so that's why there isn't a GPU in this list.

currently updated list:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£313.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£228.48 @ Ebuyer) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£79.79 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£78.80 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £700.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-07 17:54 BST+0100

What are you using this for?

Drop the cooler, a cheap AIO isn't worth the headache.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Why not Ryzen?

Why a Titan XP instead of a 2080Ti?

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (£313.00 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£69.18 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£144.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  (£94.99 @ Corsair UK)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£78.80 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £700.96
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-07 17:07 BST+0100

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Why not Ryzen?

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£144.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  (£94.99 @ Corsair UK)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£78.80 @ Amazon UK)

This is far far superior in every way possible. The 8700K with a cheap aio makes absolutely no sense

You also need a good power supply for such an expensive system. Lest you end up with a lot of dead components during a power surge or brownout

20 minutes ago, Lurick said:

swag factor

also a used star wars titan Xp is a lot cheaper than a 2080 ti so the real dollar for dollar superiority is the 2080 super

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

You also need a good power supply for such an expensive system. Lest you end up with a lot of dead components during a power surge or brownout

I have a Corsair CX 750 

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

swag factor

also a used star wars titan Xp is a lot cheaper than a 2080 ti so the real dollar for dollar superiority is the 2080 super

Performance difference is very low and im getting the Titan XP starwars edition for £750 

1 minute ago, iTzSadButNotRad said:

I have a Corsair CX 750 

If it's a green CX then replace that immediately. Those are old and poor quality

30 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What are you using this for?

Drop the cooler, a cheap AIO isn't worth the headache.

Gaming, What cooler should i get?? 

Just now, 5x5 said:

If it's a green CX then replace that immediately. Those are old and poor quality

How do i know what color it is? 

a used noctua d15

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

Just now, iTzSadButNotRad said:

Performance difference is very low and im getting the Titan XP starwars edition for £750 

Well the 2080 super is actually noticably more powerful than the titan Xp but who am I to say not to get one, check my sig. Are you getting the Jedi order or the galactic empire

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

That's fine. It's a cool card too. But don't waste money on the i7/i9s - it's just not worth the heat,.power draw and security issues they have

I also think you need faster rams

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Just now, 5x5 said:

Look at the power supply. It has a sticker on the side.

Hmm green / yellow ish so yes i guess it's green

Gaming, What cooler should i get?? 

The 3700X comes with the excellent wraith prism no need to change it.

Just now, Srnewbee said:

I also think you need faster rams

Hmm are you sure? The ram seems perfectly fine. What would you upgrade to?

Hmm green / yellow ish so yes i guess it's green

Replace it. That's a bad unit for such high end hardware. Get a Be Quiet Straight Power 11. It's Good rated, high quality and affordable

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Well the 2080 super is actually noticably more powerful than the titan Xp but who am I to say not to get one, check my sig. Are you getting the Jedi order or the galactic empire

Not too sure what one i'm getting, sorry i just know it's a Titan XP star wars collectors edition and it looks epic.

Hmm are you sure? The ram seems perfectly fine. What would you upgrade to?

3200 at minimum. Usually 3400 is the sweet spot between performance and price

Not too sure what one i'm getting, sorry i just know it's a Titan XP star wars collectors edition and it looks epic.

Honestly for your sake I hope it's the red one because green PC parts are annoying to try to find. Red LEDs are pretty common and it's best to not have to use RGB software to get your color scheme

Primary PC:

32 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Why not Ryzen?

PCPartPicker Part List

I'm personally more understanding with intel,

Titan XP and the 2080 TI don't really have that much of a performance difference but the titan XP looks better, idk

I'm personally more understanding with intel,

And what understanding is that? Because if it has anything to do with how it feels when you're gaming, you won't notice the difference

Primary PC: