what do you think about this?

Nyoono

what do you think about this comuter also if any keyboard and mouse recomendations please say

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2  

ASUS PCE-AC56 

Fractal Design Define C

Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240

Kingston SSDNow A400 - Solid state drive - 480 GB - intern - 2.5" - SATA 6Gb/s

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS -   

Intel Solid-State Drive 660p Series - 1 TB

Intel Core i7 9700K  

Ballistix Sport LT - DDR4 - 16 GB: 2 x 8 GB - DIMM 288-PIN - 3200 MHz

ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070 super 8gb

Acer Nitro VG270U - LED-skærm - 27" - 2560 x 1440 WQHD IPS  350 cd/m² 1 ms

Good PC, mediocre SSD. How much is this? Is it a new system?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Good PC, mediocre SSD. How much is this? Is it a new system?

yes this is a new system i will build by myself and it should be around 2800 with tax 2 277 and got some stuff so i can get without tax

2 minutes ago, Nyoono said:

yes this is a new system i will build by myself and it should be around 2800 with tax 2 277 and got some stuff so i can get without tax

Can you put it into a PCPP list? Are you in the US?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Can you put it into a PCPP list? Are you in the US?

Of course I can put it in a Pcpp just gotta take a shower first and no I’m in Denmark 

2 minutes ago, Nyoono said:

Of course I can put it in a Pcpp just gotta take a shower first and no I’m in Denmark 

2800 of what currency? USD or Denmark's currency, whatever it is?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

2800 of what currency? USD or Denmark's currency, whatever it is?

So it’s 2080 usd with tax

You're overspending the CPU/Board/Cooler - a Ryzen 7 3700X with an MSI B450 Tomahawk will give the same or better performance while running cooler, using less power and freeing up money for a better card.

3 hours ago, 5x5 said:

You're overspending the CPU/Board/Cooler - a Ryzen 7 3700X with an MSI B450 Tomahawk will give the same or better performance while running cooler, using less power and freeing up money for a better card.

So in my country The ryzen 3700x is 200 Danish kroner so yeah that basicly 20 or less dollars and the motherboard is good and 600 danish kroner more then the b450 one and 600 Danish is about 90 usd and the cooler is not expensive it’s one of the most cheapest good coolers so doesn't really make sense what you’re saying in my mind + for 700 danish Kroner you can get a better gpu

3 minutes ago, Nyoono said:

So in my country The ryzen 3700x is 200 Danish kroner so yeah that basicly 20 or less dollars and the motherboard is good and 600 danish kroner more then the b450 one and 600 Danish is about 90 usd and the cooler is not expensive it’s one of the most cheapest good coolers so doesn't really make sense what you’re saying in my mind + for 700 danish Kroner you can get a better gpu

That's still a decent savings for what is the same or better perfoance. If not in a GPU, invest it in a bigger SSD, more ram or a second monitor. Lots of options.