is it possible to split audio

Go to solution Solved by Streetguru,
31 minutes ago, AidenAK1247 said:

Just put earbuds in connected to your phone with your headphones on top.

i know that it kinda destroys the purpose of stereo audio in games but is there like a driver which makes it so i can have spotify or discord playing from one ear and my in game audio in the other?

2 minutes ago, AidenAK1247 said:

i know that it kinda destroys the purpose of stereo audio in games but is there like a driver which makes it so i can have spotify or discord playing from one ear and my in game audio in the other?

No and why would you want that? Just disable in game music and play your custom music in the background while you game.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

31 minutes ago, AidenAK1247 said:

Just put earbuds in connected to your phone with your headphones on top.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

there are programs for the mac that let you do that kind of stuff...I'd imagine windows has them as well.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

Even if this is possible somehow (split sound front and back and preparing special cable) effect will be very bad.

3 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

No and why would you want that? Just disable in game music and play your custom music in the background while you game.

its not that i wanna get rid off in game audio its just that i want each ear to have something different