Headphones with the least noise bleed

Cypher-Jackson

Right now I have the Sennheiser 6xx, which sounds great but bleeds a lot of sound. I need something that the mic will not pick up while I do audio recordings of my voice. 

Sometimes I can even hear the audio coming into the mic when I am using earbuds (the mic is pretty close to my head)
What should I look for in headphones?
Does leather cup help for this? I had a pair of HD 202 headphones with a leathery cup and they worked pretty well for it.

Optimally I would like to have bluetooth wireless too

You would want to buy a closed back. If you want something cheap and readily available the m40x should be in any guitar shop. The status audio cb1 or creative aurvana live not the second one or takstar pro 82. All under a hundred and all great

Rtings I think tests noise bleed/isolation, so if you REALLY want something that is the "best" at this then that is where I'd start. However, any closed back headphones will probably isolate enough that it won't be an issue.

Almost all bluetooth headphones are closed back (in fact, there are only two that aren't)... so basically the field is wide open. I'd start at the expensive level with WH1000xm3 if you need ANC or the affordable Sennheiser HD4.4bt if you don't.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

Very helpful! Thank you. That answers it well.

I did not realize there was such an incredibly in-depth resource for this like Rtings. I'm blown away by it.