Ram usage starts to rise and then goes back to 0

I have looked in games that show ram usage like Minecraft for say. The ram percentage will rise one by one until it gets to about 40 to 50%, it will reset back to 0. And then when it gets to like 9 percent, the game lags. It happens every time and idk what the problem is. I don’t even know if it is the ram that makes the game lag. All my other forums on GPUs never solved anything and I thought I might have found it this time. This lag/FPS drop has been going on for 3 years and I even got a new gpu and cpu. Please help.

3 minutes ago, Ashton Powell said:

I have looked in games that show ram usage like Minecraft for say. The ram percentage will rise one by one until it gets to about 40 to 50%, it will reset back to 0. And then when it gets to like 9 percent, the game lags. It happens every time and idk what the problem is. I don’t even know if it is the ram that makes the game lag. All my other forums on GPUs never solved anything and I thought I might have found it this time. This lag/FPS drop has been going on for 3 years and I even got a new gpu and cpu. Please help.

You have me confused, I want to help you but I have no idea what you mean by Zero ? RAM is always being used.  Why don't you use MSI AB and check out your VRAM usage and your RAM usage.  At most the recent gen AAA titles will use about 16GB of RAM that is including the OS and cache.  As for vram it matters big time on the game.  Some are happy with 3 or 4GB some want 6GB and so on.  So install AB and set your overlay and give us a screenshot or something.  Thanks

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

28 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

You have me confused, I want to help you but I have no idea what you mean by Zero ? RAM is always being used.  Why don't you use MSI AB and check out your VRAM usage and your RAM usage.  At most the recent gen AAA titles will use about 16GB of RAM that is including the OS and cache.  As for vram it matters big time on the game.  Some are happy with 3 or 4GB some want 6GB and so on.  So install AB and set your overlay and give us a screenshot or something.  Thanks

The ram percentage goes back down to like 5 percent and starts rising again. It keeps repeating itself.

56 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am5SDkEQ5jQ&feature=youtu.be

that is a video you can kind of see the fps drops and what the fps is. rtx2070 founders edition