Looking for a Password Manager (Paid) for Family Members

Ethnod

So I've been using LastPass for about 4 or 5 years now and I like it. Its not perfect in fairness, the autofill feature craps out sometimes and little things like that but for me its been fine.

Enter a new development, my Fiancé's mother seems to be open to the idea of using a password manager but she is not very tech savvy and last night my Fiancé's account on a shopping website got hacked so I think she might be on board with getting one too now finally. 

Problem is that, like my mother (whom I am also working on trying to get her to start using one), none of them are tech savvy in any way and they have little patience with these things so I am hoping for some recommendations on Password Managers as I've not really looked into them in years and only know LastPass. Hoping that someone out there has advice on getting family members on board with this sort of thing. In fairness I know Lastpass is good but just hoping to have that either confirmed or recommendations to an alternative.

Requirements:

Has to be simple and easy to use.

Has to be able to use multiple devices & OS's (iPad, Android, laptops and so on).

Autofill feature needs to be reliable.

Ideally multiple users.

Ideally 2 factor or other enhanced security features.

Good recovery methods.

Ideally 

Here are the ones that I am currently aware of:

Dashlane - https://www.dashlane.com/
Keeper - https://keepersecurity.com/
Lastpass - https://www.lastpass.com/
Enpass - https://www.enpass.io/

1Password - https://1password.com

KeePass is not an option unless I have completely misunderstood how it works.

PS: Please no one recommend pen and paper or an excel sheet (or something similar), you will be ignored (no offence) but that is how we got into this situation, me having to reset or reclaim accounts that have been lost due to password duplication or poor security in general. This will be the best option available, not the perfect solution.

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

On 8/28/2019 at 3:02 PM, lieder1987 said:

1 password for our fam. No issues, IOS integration is great.

One of the few negatives I've heard about 1Password is that because it originally came from IOS its Android integration is not great, most of the fam have moved over to Android now so might give that a miss to be honest (I've been doing research since originally posting this)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I like Bitwarden, it has mobile apps, a desktop app, and browser extentions. Just make sure you never lose your vault password with it because the only way to reset the password is while logged in.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

13 hours ago, 2FA said:

I like Bitwarden, it has mobile apps, a desktop app, and browser extentions. Just make sure you never lose your vault password with it because the only way to reset the password is while logged in.

I think the lack of recovery features for your master password might be an issue for some of the fam. Some of the others have ways that a family admin can access or reset accounts in case something goes wrong, in my experience I'm sure something will at some point ? Thanks for the suggestion though