mouse help

harvey likes intel
Go to solution Solved by PCGuy_5960,
16 hours ago, harvey likes intel said:

i have small hands ( im a kid ) and use the g502 but the mouse is feeling heavy does anyone have suggestions? if so thanks im also a palm grip if that changes anything 

I'd recommend the G305 (it's not ideal for palm grip, but if you have small hands, it should be fine), the G403 and the Model O-.

If you get the G305, I'd recommend using a lithium battery. It lasts longer and makes the mouse only 89g or something.

hi bois

i have small hands ( im a kid ) and use the g502 but the mouse is feeling heavy does anyone have suggestions? if so thanks im also a palm grip if that changes anything 

edit : im a low sens player aswell idk if it changes

If you're playing with a lower sensitivity, it's going to take more effort to achieve any amount of movement.

The palm grip may offer slightly less leverage than a claw grip from your arm, but the mouse isn't that weighty in the first place.

I'd suggest you find different surfaces for your mouse (which would help in the case that it's just whatever you're using as a mousing surface is way too heavy), or that you find a way to replace the mouse with a lighter one.

...Furthermore, it looks like you're able to adjust the weight of the G502 by taking them out of the bottom?

https://www.imore.com/logitech-g502-gaming-mouse-offers-adjustable-weight

What mouse were you using before this, and how long have you been using this mouse?

Sig under construction.

1 minute ago, Tedster said:

If you're playing with a lower sensitivity, it's going to take more effort to achieve any amount of movement.

The palm grip may offer slightly less leverage than a claw grip from your arm, but the mouse isn't that weighty in the first place.

I'd suggest you find different surfaces for your mouse (which would help in the case that it's just whatever you're using as a mousing surface is way too heavy), or that you find a way to replace the mouse with a lighter one.

...Furthermore, it looks like you're able to adjust the weight of the G502 by taking them out of the bottom?

https://www.imore.com/logitech-g502-gaming-mouse-offers-adjustable-weight

What mouse were you using before this, and how long have you been using this mouse?

the weights in the g502 are out so its as light as possible stock before i was using a mad catz rat 8 for 2 years this one ive been using probably near 11 months - 12 months

Just now, harvey likes intel said:

the weights in the g502 are out so its as light as possible stock before i was using a mad catz rat 8 for 2 years this one ive been using probably near 11 months - 12 months

Ah.

And, after this time, you're still finding it too heavy?

Sig under construction.

Just now, Tedster said:

Ah.

And, after this time, you're still finding it too heavy?

yes ive not been finding it heavy the whole time i had it only recently but still

1 minute ago, harvey likes intel said:

yes ive not been finding it heavy the whole time i had it only recently but still

If it's just becoming too heavy for you now, that would indicate something going wrong with your arm/wrist/hand - I'd advise you see a doctor for that.

Is your wrist...otherwise feeling weak when carrying things? Are you experiencing any pain in it? How does it compare to your other wrist?

Sig under construction.

5 minutes ago, Tedster said:

If it's just becoming too heavy for you now, that would indicate something going wrong with your arm/wrist/hand - I'd advise you see a doctor for that.

Is your wrist...otherwise feeling weak when carrying things? Are you experiencing any pain in it? How does it compare to your other wrist?

fine really i think its the glides or something because its feeling hard to move or its my mousepad which ive had for 14 months 

edit ; i do experience little pain sometimes i think its caused because im writing for 5 hours a day in school then using a mouse aswell 

13 minutes ago, harvey likes intel said:

fine really i think its the glides or something because its feeling hard to move or its my mousepad which ive had for 14 months 

edit ; i do experience little pain sometimes i think its caused because im writing for 5 hours a day in school then using a mouse aswell 

Are you able to share a picture of the bottom of your mouse then?

And...yeah, that'd cramp your hand up. I typed most of my stuff for school because my handwriting is unreadable ?

Sig under construction.

10 minutes ago, Tedster said:

Are you able to share a picture of the bottom of your mouse then?

And...yeah, that'd cramp your hand up. I typed most of my stuff for school because my handwriting is unreadable ?

Hahaha i will do 

image.jpg

16 hours ago, harvey likes intel said:

I'd recommend the G305 (it's not ideal for palm grip, but if you have small hands, it should be fine), the G403 and the Model O-.

If you get the G305, I'd recommend using a lithium battery. It lasts longer and makes the mouse only 89g or something.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

6 hours ago, -Kriss- said:

Thats because the g502 is a very heavy mouse.

Zowie EC2-B should suit you good. Made for palmgrip and weighs 90g which is alot better. It dosent have the great software like logitech does though.

You could also try the glorius model o or o- (smaller version), both or them weigh almost half of what a g502 weighs, and glorious does make software for it.

true and im not bothered about software or rgb i would rather a great mouse so ive heard the zowies' are so thanks!!

5 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

thanks ill look into all of these TYSM bois and girls! will post when ive got one!!

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 10:07 PM, harvey likes intel said:

true and im not bothered about software or rgb i would rather a great mouse so ive heard the zowies' are so thanks!!

i went with the EC2B divina blue and love it after 2 months of use