Odahviing

Lachrymal

Why would you quote all the pictures?!?! OH GOD WHY!?

Sorry didn't mean to lol

• 2 weeks later...

Please reveal the voodoo behind those cable braids.. I must master this sorcery!

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Please reveal the voodoo behind those cable braids.. I must master this sorcery!

Nothing less than @lutro0customs Teleios and a couple of scrapped pieces willing to be tossed out. lol

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Looks great, is there some reason for the red colour scheme and blue leds?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Looks great, is there some reason for the red colour scheme and blue leds?

The leds I added? They are a cool white and my pictures were taken with my Nexus 5. I think the camera is subpar in regards to color accuracy. The lights are maybe a tinge on the blue side, but nothing like in the pictures.

That ssd needs a brother, other than that Sexy ass build

I had an intel SSD to use but it has to stay in my laptop. In the process of getting more sleeving done and I'd like to add Lutro0 cable combs or thread them myself.

-----

Bought speakers and an amp!

IMG_20140311_134151_zpsb2a1cf98.jpg

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

• 1 month later...

okay this is dumb but i'd like to ask.. where do you put the led strip? is it surrounding the window like normal led strip... or did you hide it on the back side of the case but since its so bright the light push through...?

sorry for the bad english, hope my question is clear enough :D

btw great builds :D

===

oh also which sennheiser is that? is it hd558?

• 2 weeks later...

I run an almost similar build ;)  For me, going into MSI bios settings and disabling onboard LED's cleaned up all the excess mobo lighting colors and cleaned up the view a bit.  It's worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

Now added. Thinking of getting a comb for these, at least for now until they've straightened up.

cd7e6321-477f-4e3b-be89-11df95249bc0_zps

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how to edit title?

Super late and you probably already know but there's a full editor next to the edit button in order to edit the title of the post. Sweet build by the way, funny thing I was just about to upgrade to the same thing, but now I'm not sure since you already did. I was gonna call mine The Dragon of the West, representing the fact that I'm asian and live the U.S. Not to mention the fact that the dragon heat sink is actually on the correct direction if the motherboard was on a compass rose. Plus General Iroh from Avatar. Funny thing his original voice actor Mako Iwamatsu was born in Japan and died here in the U.S.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

How did you mount your LED strip? I literally had to put velcro on and tie the strip down with zip ties because it kept falling off.