Corsair RGB ecosystem

Daniel_1104
Go to solution Solved by Airdragonz,

You can use either a lighting node pro or commander pro. If you're also trying to control fan rpm's and need temperature headers through corsair, get a commander pro. 

Hi guys I have a corsair H115i AOI and I want to expand my RGB. So to do this I want to go down the corsair route as I already have the H115i which is RGB so it can all be controlled via 1 software. But the  corsair there is something called a Node Pro and Commander Pro. Some people say I need both of these and some say I only need the Node pro. I want Corsair RGB strips and I will down the line get the RGB fans from Corsair. What equipment do I need in order to do this apart from the fans and strips themselves?

You can use either a lighting node pro or commander pro. If you're also trying to control fan rpm's and need temperature headers through corsair, get a commander pro. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

Commander Pro is must have in this scenario. You will also need a dedicated lighting controller for Corsair HD series fans.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow