Hey, all!

Jrdi

Hey! I'm new to the forum here, I registered a while ago but looking to get active now.

I'm Jordan, a 24 year old IT admin in Ireland. I provide IT support for ~ 200 end users, who have a wide range of specialties from CAD technicians to accountants. I'm also a hobbyist photographer and website designer, working mainly with WordPress, MyBB & IP Board. Been watching LTT for a few years quite regular.

Hope to see you all around!

51 minutes ago, Jrdi said:

Hey! I'm new to the forum here, I registered a while ago but looking to get active now.

I'm Jordan, a 24 year old IT admin in Ireland. I provide IT support for ~ 200 end users, who have a wide range of specialties from CAD technicians to accountants. I'm also a hobbyist photographer and website designer, working mainly with WordPress, MyBB & IP Board. Been watching LTT for a few years quite regular.

Hope to see you all around!

Welcome to the party man! Everybody here is pretty cool, even though it gets political sometimes. Anyway, have fun, and I will see you around! 

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

you must burn your family and ship them to linus in order to be excepted. so far no one has bean excepted.

Spoiler

/s welcome! enjoy your stay and avoid me, @Schnoz @LukeSavenije and @Den-Fi

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!