Disadvantages on the 750D?

Zikama

too big.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Dont know much about it honestly, but correct me if im wrong, but you need to route the usb 3 cable to the back of the case to use it. It might've been another case though.

Also size. It's hella large and in charge.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Isn't it a standard size case...

well it's a big tower which in my opinion is too big.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Is there any? :o

Some PSU's may not have a long enough cable for the CPU, you may not be able to wrap it around the back and be forced to go over the motherboard, making the cable management look sloppy. This isnt all PSU's just some. I ran into it a little while ago, I think the PSU was an hx750. Not entirely sure.

Some PSU's may not have a long enough cable for the CPU, you may not be able to wrap it around the back and be forced to go over the motherboard, making the cable management look sloppy. This isnt all PSU's just some. I ran into it a little while ago, I think the PSU was an hx750. Not entirely sure.

Well, thanks for the notice. Do you believe that a Corsair 860i would fit behind without any issues?

NOTHING.

Haha (y)

That's not really a big deal. You could just use an extension cable.

Back on topic, if you install an optical drive or a fan controller, it will ruin the aesthetics.

Is there any? :o

can be depending on route you might be leaning towards. I wouldn't think about using

it for a tri-SLI/CFX water-cooled build. for its size and price, a bit large for an air-cooled

build. but at the end of the day, you are the one that has to look at it. if you are using the

5.25 bays, might turn you off about the odd look with ODD installed, but some have a

work around for that.

speaking as a water cooling cabinet, it is pretty good. still most have to mod the case for

some functionality. can have limited roof radiator support, depending on hardware used.

front intake/radiator position, is stifled for air-flow. some are leaning towards modifying

the front inlet panel, leave it off, or use another location for radiator. tube routing can be

nightmarish due to the overall size.

personally, on a scale of 10 being best, i'd rate it a 7.5.

doesn't need 10 PCI slots, rethink roof radiator space, reconfig the front air intake for

air/water, filter the floor inlet (under HDD cages), make the ODD cage removable (not

permanent removal), allow users of ODD a better "look" on slot covers, seal aluminum

surfaces to prevent fingerprints.

Dont know much about it honestly, but correct me if im wrong, but you need to route the usb 3 cable to the back of the case to use it. It might've been another case though.

you are thinking of the 600T/650D that didn't have the mobo header connection.

It's very wide. That's a pro and a con because that allows a lot more cable routing, but at the same time takes up a lot of space. The brushed aluminum on the front gets really dirty fast and is hard to clean. Other than that it's a great case.

There are only 2 cons, and I will tell you them,
1) Finger prints
2)rattling from side panel

Pretty much all you need to know lol