[NE] Samsung 840 Pro 512GB - 389 [USD] / .76 PER GB

Wyre
AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

only 400$ for 512Gb? WOW. /sarcasm

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

it's actually not to bad, ssds are expensive.. while a 512 GB ssd is awesome it's way more than i want to spend on storage.

This is the Pro series version: different NAND, faster, more reliable.  Unless you actually need the reliability though (or e-peen) the EVO series will be more than enough.  They are nearly just as fast and the 500gb version is usually around ~$300.

This is the Pro series version: different NAND, faster, more reliable.  Unless you actually need the reliability though (or e-peen) the EVO series will be more than enough.  They are nearly just as fast and the 500gb version is usually around ~$300.

you say that because you live in california though :P, because of this great fantastic country of mine where everything is cheap and there are no taxes

(SARCASM TO THE MAX), the evo version costs around 400$ and the pro version is almost 600$, well.. it could be worse i guess.

you say that because you live in california though :P, because of this great fantastic country of mine where everything is cheap and there are no taxes

(SARCASM TO THE MAX), the evo version costs around 400$ and the pro version is almost 600$, well.. it could be worse i guess.

i'd rather pay a couple hundred more on an ssd but be able to go to the doctor without being scared of the bill....

also, aren't you norway bros super well paid? I had thought that Norway and Switzerland have the highest salaries in Europe. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

You can get 500gb evo's for like 319$ or something, I may replace my HDD with one soon :3

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

1. i'd rather pay a couple hundred more on an ssd but be able to go to the doctor without being scared of the bill....

2. also, aren't you norway bros super well paid? I had thought that Norway and Switzerland have the highest salaries in Europe. 

1. yes i agree.

2. sort of, while we do have high salaries but in return everything is stupidly expensive and most of that money is sucked right out of our pockets, so it doesn't really make sense in the end..

1. yes i agree.

2. sort of, while we do have high salaries but in return everything is stupidly expensive and most of that money is sucked right out of our pockets, so it doesn't really make sense in the end..

not that different here actually... even though federal salary taxes are not that high (around 20% maybe), you also have the state salary taxes, and then you have to pay for medicare, and then for retirement, and then for dental and medical insurance etc... when all of that is gone... I only have about 55% of my salary left. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

What does NE stand for?

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Where do you see "NE"?

In title, just figured it out, it is Newegg right? Would be easier to put continental region such as NA

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

In title, just figured it out, it is Newegg right? Would be easier to put continental region such as NA

Oh the title.  Yea that is Newegg.  And it would just be US, not Canada as well.

I actually bought a 840pro off a guy who won it new for $350 5 months ago haha.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |