Cooler Master MA610P install on Am4 question...

SorrySorryImSorry

So I have the Cooler master MASTERAIR MA610P WITH RGB Controller. I lost the plastic bracket that it came with because I originally installed it on my Intel but I just switched to AMD. Now the board that I have (an Asus X470-f gaming) has this plastic(?) bracket behind the board that the hook things were screwed into. Well, can I just screw the cooler master into it? Would the spacing be correct? The directions don't mention it at all and they say to use the plastic one they include but I don't own it and can't find it online. It also looks like this is the same as that? 

20190824_010531.jpg

Well just put the cooler over the backplate, and see if the screws even line up with the holes in the first place.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Well just put the cooler over the backplate, and see if the screws even line up with the holes in the first place.

They do line up perfectly. Just didn't know if the spacing between the cpu and the cooler would be correct. 

Just now, Eragorn said:

They do line up perfectly. Just didn't know if the spacing between the cpu and the cooler would be correct. 

Reading the manual, probably not. As the default backplate has the screwholes much lower

image.png.38ed125b672b41494312b2d9249fcacc.png

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Reading the manual, probably not. As the default backplate has the screwholes much lower

image.png.38ed125b672b41494312b2d9249fcacc.png

Yeah it didn't work. Does anyone know where to buy just the plastic plate? I have all the other parts. 

Just now, Eragorn said:

Yeah it didn't work. Does anyone know where to buy just the plastic plate? I have all the other parts. 

contact coolermaster support, they will send you one.

37 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

contact coolermaster support, they will send you one.

Yep, I actually broke a mount on my cooler by overtightening it, contacted them, was honest and offered to buy a new one, they sent me an entire new mounting kit for free.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

6 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Yep, I actually broke a mount on my cooler by overtightening it, contacted them, was honest and offered to buy a new one, they sent me an entire new mounting kit for free.

Thanks. I contacted their customer service.