Should I get the ASUS G531GV (AL112)?

Hello, I am looking for a laptop that will get me good performance and will be able to deliver after years of use, the only thing with good enough specs for the price I could find in my country (Republic of Macedonia), was the ASUS G531GV-AL112, This laptop comes with an i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB, 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD, 120Hz 1080p panel. Here in Macedonia, it costs around 1450$, a price that I am willing to pay if I am sure that this device will hold up and stay with me for at least 6-8 years, considering that price is very high here, I need performance and reliability for a long period of time, as you can see.

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen this laptop in person and what using it was like, and most important, would you recommend it to someone like me? 

Screenshot_1.jpg

6-8 years of use is likely not going to happen. Expect 3-4

this isnt bad if this is the only laptop with logical specs for the price in your country

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol