Adding fans to an OEM PC

Aaralli

My father has an HP Pavillion that he bought in 2011 or 2012. He uses it for gaming and such even though it's pretty low-spec. At first it had an AMD a6-3650 and I changed that out for an Athlon II x4 651k and an MSI R9 270 GPU. But the case only has one fan, a 92mm exhaust in the back. If I wanted to try to add fans anywhere in the case, how would I go about doing that? I only ask because I'm going to see if I can replace the motherboard and build a whole new system in the case, even though it doesn't have very good airflow at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Aaralli said:

My father has an HP Pavillion that he bought in 2011 or 2012. He uses it for gaming and such even though it's pretty low-spec. At first it had an AMD a6-3650 and I changed that out for an Athlon II x4 651k and an MSI R9 270 GPU. But the case only has one fan, a 92mm exhaust in the back. If I wanted to try to add fans anywhere in the case, how would I go about doing that? I only ask because I'm going to see if I can replace the motherboard and build a whole new system in the case, even though it doesn't have very good airflow at the moment.

If you think it's necessary to keep the case itself fully, then you can try to double side tape fans to the front of the case or maybe if there's side ventilation screw those into there. But if you think you can spit out a few extra dolans to get a better case i'd reccomend it

Setup No. 1: CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200g 3.95GHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Dual FTW w/ EVGA ACX Cooler MOBO: MSI B350 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard RAM: KingSpec DDR4 8GB Single Channel @ 2866MHz PSU: CS Series Modular CS 650M - 650 Watt Power Supply 80+ Gold Efficiency CASE: EVGA DG-73 STORAGE: 240GB Inland SSD, 320GB 7200 RPM Western Digital Hard Drive COOLER: Cooler Master ML240L - 240mm Liquid AIO MONITORS1x Dell 1920 x 1080p 24" Widescreen 60Hz, 1x Dell 1920 x 1080p 22" 60Hz KEYBOARDCheap Inland USB Keyboard MOUSE2400DPI Anker Gaming Mouse RGB CHAIR: Ikea MARKUS Office Chair 

Setup No. 2: CPU: Intel i5-4950 GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 570 4GB VRAM MOBO: Asus B85 RAM: Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz Single Channel PSU: Insignia 450 Watt 80+ Efficiency Power Supply CASE: Thermaltake Versa N21 STORAGE: Samsung 860 EVO 240GB SSD COOLER: bequiet! Pure Rock Slim MONTIROS: 1x HP 24" 1680 x 1050p 60Hz KEYBOARD: Apple USB Keyboard MOUSE: Anywhere MX Logitech Mouse

you have a pic of it? i would try add a 120mm if posable to the front. posably on the top if there room and if you not using all the pci slot you could do 1 on the bottome and mybe taller feet if needed. but i pic of the case outside and inside to give us ideas would help a ton.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 hours ago, Ciuwas said:

If you think it's necessary to keep the case itself fully, then you can try to double side tape fans to the front of the case or maybe if there's side ventilation screw those into there. But if you think you can spit out a few extra dolans to get a better case i'd reccomend it

Oh I absolutely can spend money on a new case, in fact, I was looking at a Thermaltake Core V21 because it's small and kinda cool/different looking. But I thought it might be cool to try to mod a case, since I've never done that before.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links