What to do next after this?

I am quite a beginner in this matter and I have just installed a new motherboard, CPU and RAM. Should i format my boot drive and reinstall everything?

For my motherboard, should i install everything in the driver section?

https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-HDV%20R4.0/index.asp 

I already am planning on installing the Ryzen Master.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-5-3600

Beside that, i have no clue what to do.

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

You don't need to. Reguardless of what people will say. 

Ssd from a i7 4770k system same windows install was used on the fallowing.

I7 6700k

Ryzen 1700x

I7 8700k

Ryzen 2700x

Threadripper 2950x

Ryzen 3900x

Install all the drivers. In terms of utilities just install what you want. Most have pointless apps that you will never use. 

3 minutes ago, bignaz said:

You don't need to. Reguardless of what people will say. 

Ssd from a i7 4770k system same windows install was used on the fallowing.

I7 6700k

Ryzen 1700x

I7 8700k

Ryzen 2700x

Threadripper 2950x

Ryzen 3900x

Install all the drivers. In terms of utilities just install what you want. Most have pointless apps that you will never use. 

So for the motherboard, should i install everything in the driver list?

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

If you want to avoid issues in the future you should do a clean install.

Also you'll get better performance by removing all the crap that's currently on your PC.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

19 minutes ago, Enderman said:

If you want to avoid issues in the future you should do a clean install.

Also you'll get better performance by removing all the crap that's currently on your PC.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

So after i do a clean install, i just simply download all the driver back, right? Not sure if i should download CCC as i when i tried the All in One package for the motherboard driver, no new program are to be found.

9 minutes ago, Terra said:

So after i do a clean install, i just simply download all the driver back, right? Not sure if i should download CCC as i when i tried the All in One package for the motherboard driver, no new program are to be found.

The only driver you should download is your GPU drivers.

The rest get installed through windows update.

If you go around installing them manually it will likely cause problems.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

26 minutes ago, Enderman said:

The only driver you should download is your GPU drivers.

The rest get installed through windows update.

If you go around installing them manually it will likely cause problems.

Alrighty, thanks a lot, Mr. Enderman!

Better performance? Proof? Because I have seen absolutely zero impact on performance. Infact benchmarks show I'm in the upper teir when it comes to that. And issues I have never had one. I have had more issues with clean installs then I have with this dirty install.

And no download the latest chipset drive.  Sound, lan etc are fine but you need the latest chipset driver or you will have problems dapending on what AGESA your bios is on. 

Now these are the issues you are going to have on 2nd gen Ryzen.

M.2 sata drives won't work.  Nvme work and they fixed the error's we were getting on the latest AGESA but sata m.2's still won't work. 

Temps.  Temps are all screwed up. If your using default or pbo Ryzen factors in the last states of the cores temps and voltages before they went to sleep.  So these will always be high.

Heat.  Second gen Ryzen runs hot. 

Monitoring software.  I have yet to find something that is accurate and stable. Programs like coretemp and Ryzen master won't report the voltage offset so if you have a -.1v offset and the cpu is at 1.35 after the offset coretemp shows 1.45. other programs to. Cpuz seems to be somewhat accurate but at times that can also mess up. Example last night couz was saying my 3900x does 4.5ghz at 1.1v voltage was manually set to 1.32v

Single core temps will be higher then multicore temps when using pbo.  I seen my single core boost on my 3900x hit over 65w. I seen some 3600's do this as well on singe core. Pbo gets pretty agressive for single core with the voltage. Multi core you will be in the mid 1.3's single expect 1.45v or higher.  

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Alrighty, thanks a lot, Mr. Enderman!

You're welcome :P

I've seen hundreds of people have windows problems after manually installing stuff like chipset drivers or whatever.

The only time you should manually install a driver is if something like LAN isn't working right after the install, or if you install all windows updates and audio stil isn't working.

THEN in that case you can go to the motherboard website and install that one driver.

Remember to have only one drive plugged in while installing windows, and delete all the partitions when you get to the partition screen.

Then you should have 0 problems with the fresh install.

Spoiler