White or black for new pc case?

Hey I was looking for a new case for my pc and I had settled on the inwin 101 cause I like the look but I’m not sure if I should get white or black. I’ve never done a white build before and it might look cool but everything else in my pc and in my setup is black so it wouldn’t match. I’m just wondering if someone with more experience could give an opinion on what to do. Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Easton-81 said:

Hey I was looking for a new case for my pc and I had settled on the inwin 101 cause I like the look but I’m not sure if I should get white or black. I’ve never done a white build before and it might look cool but everything else in my pc and in my setup is black so it wouldn’t match. I’m just wondering if someone with more experience could give an opinion on what to do. Thanks 

black

men in black

women in white

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

Well, in either 'case' (bad pun, I know), any colour should be good. I usually buy those that has solid side panel (non see-through), so what ever colour I put inside that case, it doesn't matter.

If, however, you want to look good, I would suggest you to change your cables to white. You can also change your CPU and GPU heatsink to white or light grey, If you have water cooling, you can make the liquid white. Other than that, the cheapest solution is to use paint and paint the heatsinks (VRM, Chipsets).

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

A suggestion,someone else's computer,but this is inwin A1

91584C22-2A19-4A35-B8E7-1C4FB89A1806.jpeg

If you have rgb stuff in there, definitely go with the black one, since it will stand out more. On the other hand, if you dont, go for white just because the components will be more visible.