''Hide and Seek'' Giveaway !! :D

exotioner

Hey guys, I felt as giving out a few games here, because alot of you have been nice towards me when asking for help, which is really really nice :)

Question Time !! How many videos does Linus have in Total....

Here's how the giveaway goes :

Inside this thread there will be written something that you have to figure out by yourself, and Personal Message me about it. First correct answer wins

It's quite simple, and there will be given away a Humble Bundle (Yes I know they're not expensive, but it's all I can give away currently).

The games it includes is as following : 

Overlord [including Overlord: Raising Hell DLC]

Rise of Argonauts

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Overlord 2

DiRT Showdown

and finally DiRT 3

When you have PM'd me your answer and I have given you the link to the games,  You're free to do whatever you please with it.

The Part about this Giveaway with the Q&A, is just to have it ''stand out'' a little from the other giveaways, I guess. lol.
If you don't like this kind of giveaway, Please don't hate me :c

On both Techquickie and LTT ?

Bye, Have a great day, and good luck to everyone :wub:

Well, we're already done. Jox answered correctly, as the answer was 2330.

Keep in mind I took these numbers when searched ''LinusTechTips'' and ''Techquickie'' On youtube, and put the numbers together. 

As a last thing, Congrats, Jox ! :)

Keep in mind I took these numbers when searched ''LinusTechTips'' and ''Techquickie'' On youtube, and put the numbers together. 

That was fast :( I thought I could get Dirt 3 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

That was fast :( I thought I could get Dirt 3 

Well, it seems that Jox was only interested in the Dirt games. 

Sadly, the Dirt games was also in a ''Bundle'' with Overlord 2, But If he doesn't want the other games (Everything except Dirt games and overlord 2) I will give them away to #2 :) 

Well, it seems that Jox was only interested in the Dirt games. 

Sadly, the Dirt games was also in a ''Bundle'' with Overlord 2, But If he doesn't want the other games (Everything except Dirt games and overlord 2) I will give them away to #2 :)

No.2, that's assassin i guess. i get nothing. :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

No.2, that's assassin i guess. i get nothing. :(

I have no idea how you knew he was Number 2, but that's correct O.o

Well, it seems Jox isn't near a computer currently, but I asked him to send the link over to our ''Second Winner'' when he recieved his games.

i just don't understand why all the games are put in 2 bundles @_@

Dirt Showdown, Dirt 3 and Overlord 2 in 1 ''Key'' and the rest in a seperate key, on the same page.

Oh well..

I just retrieved the key for Dirt and Overlord, the other set should still be available. ;)

What about Linuscattips? or NCIX? or guest appearances? jk

I just retrieved the key for Dirt and Overlord, the other set should still be available. ;)

do u still have it  :wub:

COMING SOON

do u still have it  :wub:

he decided to let me give it away to Number 2, Who happens to be _ASSASSIN_ or something :P already sent it to him. if he doesn't want it, I'll send it to #3, Who, honestly, I don't remember who is, so I'll have to check. :)

Shouldn't it be 2325

I understand what you mean.

if you go to one of Linus' videos, it is 2,252 from LTT and 73 from Techquickie.

As I already said, I took the numbers it shows when I searched ''LinusTechTips'' and ''Techquickie'' in the search bar.

I have no idea why it shows 5 less videos when you click on a video though

2330 if i happen to be #3

COMING SOON

he decided to let me give it away to Number 2, Who happens to be _ASSASSIN_ or something :P already sent it to him. if he doesn't want it, I'll send it to #3, Who, honestly, I don't remember who is, so I'll have to check. :)

lol redeemed it moe suckra

lol redeemed it moe suckra

I've officially been on the internet enough for today.

I see cats all the time @_@ *Turns internet off*