Disk Utility is broken?

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

I think my Disk utility is broken on my macbook. I cant burn CDs and i cant partition. I tried to partition many times but it comes up error.

So can i fix this on someway?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I already tried to reboot

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Click on the first item on the left sidebar where the list of devices is. It should be the model of your hard drive. Then click "Verify Disk" on the right hand side and see if it brings up any errors.

Click on the first item on the left sidebar where the list of devices is. It should be the model of your hard drive. Then click "Verify Disk" on the right hand side and see if it brings up any errors.

will check

@macpro622776

I got no errors it says its "OK"

When i check how much storage i have in my macbook it says only 100 GBs, Where is the other 150 Gb?? Becuze there is no partition made? did 150 Gb just dissepear?

When i check how much storage i have in my macbook it says only 100 GBs, Where is the other 150 Gb?? Becuze there is no partition made? did 150 Gb just dissepear?

How are you checking?

How are you checking?

??

What method are you using to check the amount of storage you have?

well, i press the apple icon on the left corner..

Hello!

I think my Disk utility is broken on my macbook. I cant burn CDs and i cant partition. I tried to partition many times but it comes up error.

The name MAC is your problem

Soon to come

?

?

MAC charges you way to much for there lack of durability I have 2 friends with broken opticle drive on there MacBooks

Soon to come

MAC charges you way to much for there lack of durability I have 2 friends with broken opticle drive on there MacBooks

okay....

well, i press the apple icon on the left corner..

Take a look in Disk Utility. Also have a look at the partitions already there.

Thank you for your valuable contribution. Macs are in fact very durable. I have never seen or heard of anyone with issues with the durability of Macs, and there are so many that surround me.

Take a look in Disk Utility. Also have a look at the partitions already there.

Thank you for your valuable contribution. Macs are in fact very durable. I have never seen or heard of anyone with issues with the durability of Macs, and there are so many that surround me.

there is always going to be the "MAC" guys and the "PC" guys, so its all opinions, including mine, i'm just sharing people that i know and there experiences with MAC...I'm not bashing MAC, i have used MAC in the past and they are very good computers. I know two people with MACs that have had opticle problem thats why i shared my opinions.

Soon to come

there is always going to be the "MAC" guys and the "PC" guys, so its all opinions, including mine, i'm just sharing people that i know and there experiences with MAC...I'm not bashing MAC, i have used MAC in the past and they are very good computers. I know two people with MACs that have had opticle problem thats why i shared my opinions.

Well the first post "Mac is your problem" isn't really helpful. But let's leave it here.