Backing up Risky RAID 0

I am finally upgrading from my Intel SmartResponse Cached RAID 10 array (4x 3TB Seagate SV35 + 256GB 960 Pro) for and editing to a 4x 860 QVO RAID 0 array. Yes I know the risks of RAID 0 and yes I know theyre QLC but ignore that.

What are some suggestions for backing this up? Built in Win10 File History? I also own a copy of acronis. Also what size HDD would be recommend for backing up the 8TB array?

Thanks in advance.

Clarification:

I have 1 array a 8TB 4x2TB 860 QVO RAID 0 which is replacing the previously mentioned SSD cached HDD RAID 10. I need a way to actively backup the RAID 0 to a single internal HDD within the same system.

For backing up data on the go Seagate’s hard drives can help you, each of these two can give you up to 10TB of room for your data: 

External drives:

For enterprise like value you can use the IronWolf:

Internal: 

For data centers, you can use the Exos Enterprise or the Nytro SSD:

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

I'm more wondering about software for backing up the array actively for something that is going to be changing large amounts regularly. For the drive itself I'll just grab a decent one thats big enough at the recommended size. 

Thought id clarify I dont need help migrating the RAID 10 to RAID 0 I need help keeping an active backup of the new raid 0 to a single drive in he system.