Cannot get into BIOS with Ultra Fast Boot

I turned on Ultra Fast Boot out of curiosity even though I have an NVMe drive. It skips the post screen quickly and the keyboard doesn’t have time to turn on. So I can’t boot into BIOS by pushing the Delete key. I also can’t get into the BIOS by going into Recovery and clicking the UEFI Settings button as it is not there. I believe this is because the BIOS is in Legacy mode for some reason?

I have a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite

Have you tried Gigabyte's FASTBOOT app to get into BIOS?

Or this: Boot to the Windows 10 login screen.
2) While holding the Shift key, restart the computer.
3) Click on the Troubleshoot button.
4) Enter UEFI Firmware settings.
5) Restart as instructed.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

I am on a MSI board but had the exact same problem. Only solution for me was to do it via the MSI FASTBOOT app, wich works the same on your board. you can click a button there wich will reboot directly in the UEFI. Tecniclay it does the same thing (sends the same command as what @Mathieu9836 described.

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

5 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

I am on a MSI board but had the exact same problem. Only solution for me was to do it via the MSI FASTBOOT app, wich works the same on your board. you can click a button there wich will reboot directly in the UEFI. Tecniclay it does the same thing (sends the same command as what @Mathieu9836 described.

9 minutes ago, Mathieu9836 said:

Have you tried Gigabyte's FASTBOOT app to get into BIOS?

Or this: Boot to the Windows 10 login screen.
2) While holding the Shift key, restart the computer.
3) Click on the Troubleshoot button.
4) Enter UEFI Firmware settings.
5) Restart as instructed.

Gigabyte's App Center worked after I downloaded the FastBoot utility. I couldn't boot to UEFI as the button was not there.

1 minute ago, ripper101 said:

Gigabyte's App Center worked after I downloaded the FastBoot utility. I couldn't boot to UEFI as the button was not there.

Whuuut? screencap?
Is the BIOS up to date?

2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Whuuut? screencap?
Is the BIOS up to date?

Newest BIOS and Windows 10

Like I said, I believe It’s because of the “BIOS Mode: Legacy”

I don’t know if it being in Legacy mode like that and not UEFI is an issue

in the MB BIOS it says the boot options are UEFI Only so I don’t know why it’s saying Legacy in Windows 10

D6ACB0E2-DCFC-4AC4-851F-31BE1F3B26BD.jpeg

A7611F34-0B8F-47FB-991B-58E83A8A5019.jpeg

Simple fix: disconnect your OS drive and boot. It will go to the BIOS. Then you can change everything back how you need it and also try to enable UEFI boot

2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Simple fix: disconnect your OS drive and boot. It will go to the BIOS. Then you can change everything back how you need it and also try to enable UEFI boot

I already got into my BIOS? I said it in my first reply. 

I dont think NVMe supports UEFI boot. In the BIOS there are only UEFI boot options for SATA drives

2 minutes ago, ripper101 said:

I already got into my BIOS? I said it in my first reply. 

I dont think NVMe supports UEFI boot. In the BIOS there are only UEFI boot options for SATA drives

oh sorry

But NVMe should support UEFI! There was a problem when NVMe was new but on x570 it should. just try and see what happens. This could also be bcs windows was installed in bios mode. IF that is the case you likely will have to reinstall or boot "slow"

There is also a way to switch Win for BIOS to UEFI boot... but I dont recommend it. I had big trouble with that