I cannot get my vpn to work.

Hi all,

First post for me here but already looking for longer then an year the youtube shows.

I am desperate in need of help.

Im in some kind of office where our computers are limited to ports 80 and 443, not a really big problem but since i have 2 windows servers 2016 with toghether 1500MB DOWN and 1500 UP i like to get an vpn to my own computer so i can play some games in my free time.

The things i have done before:

I have started with softether but i can manage to get it to work but the internet is so slow its even worst then before.

Put weeks of trying with configs but i gave up the whole SoftEther idea,

Since 2 days i am trying SSTP, the build in VPN of windows itself but after alot of guides followed and server resets its stays saying things about my certificates that are wrong, i even did the duckdns thing and still an no go, i really hope someone here can help me out on this 1 since i like to play some wow or lol on some times and i cannot imagine it's this hard to figure this out.

Is there any one who likes to give it a shot?

I can give ofcourse some RDP or Teamviewer Sessions to checkout my settings.

For now my servers are resetted at fresh install.

Wish ya all an great day ;)

PS Im from the netherlands, so sorry for my bad language :/

5 hours ago, shalar said:

e internet is so slow its even worst then before.

VPN's do that to internet connections. You are going to get slower speeds. 

5 hours ago, shalar said:

m in some kind of office where our computers are limited to ports 80 and 443, not a really big problem but since i have 2 windows servers 2016 with toghether 1500MB DOWN and 1500 UP i like to get an vpn to my own computer so i can play some games in my free time.

What do you mean by "Office"? Is this a place of work? Very critical question here, because this may or may not be a violation of the LTT community standards. As we are not allowed to help people bypass security measures put in place by employers, educational institutions or parents for that matter. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

We can close this topic, i can make an more clear one.