Using a PCIe soundcard without a remaining slot

Greetings, kind people.

After changing platforms to an Asus Rog Strix B450-I motherboard ,I have found myself in somewhat of a pickle. I own a really sweet PCIe Soundcard and the onboard chip simply can't compete. My board, however, only has one PCIe slot, which my GPU currently occupies. The main M.2 slot at the front is taken aswell and so only an M.2 slot, on the back of the board, and a bunch of USB slots remain. So my question is if any of you could come up with an idea on how I could install my Soundcard anyway, as that would really help me out.

Looking forward to your ideas and kind regards

you could buy a m.2 to pci express converter, to use the m.2 connector in the back of the motherboard, asuming it is a m.2 with 2or 4x pci express lanes

https://www.amazon.com/EXPLOMOS-NGFF-Adapter-Power-Cable/dp/B074Z5YKXJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?keywords=m.2+to+pcie&qid=1564462477&s=gateway&sprefix=m.2+to+&sr=8-7

other than that, perhaps if the motherboard has usb type c with access to some pci express lanes you could use a external case to install that sound card

that way is expensive, i would just sell that card and buy a good usb sound card and forget the other two, the pci one and the onboard