Lian-li dynamic / Rog v2

Hello there, anyone knows if the various waterways for the pc 011 dynamic work on the wgx rog v2. Its basically the same case but bigger but i dont know if they still fit?

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

4 hours ago, Connor_LindTV said:

i have absolutely no idea what you're asking right now... 

There are various waterways made for the lian-li pc 011 dynamic by Bitspower/Barrow etc. The WGX is basically a 011 but bigger but i dont know if the front window for exemple stayed the same size so you can still screw in the waterway.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

2 hours ago, TheRedViper said:

There are various waterways made for the lian-li pc 011 dynamic by Bitspower/Barrow etc. The WGX is basically a 011 but bigger but i dont know if the front window for exemple stayed the same size so you can still screw in the waterway.

ahhh i understand now... id check the manufacturer for dimensions then look at it from there. All you need to do is match the mounting holes which with some basic ghetto rigging you can do. Or look for one specifically for the larger case