Used phones. Which one?

Deuxez

So my phone recently broke (earpiece) so whenever i need to call someone i have to either use headphones OR put on loud speaker. Its an old Xperia m4 aqua and not only that its old, but it also overheats like crazy, screens broke af, only about 3gb usable rom. So i started looking for used phones since im kinda broke cuz im taking my driver license and im a teen too so i got no job. So far ive found a OnePlus X on bid, rn its only 22 (+6 for shipping) USD and its bout 5 days left. It comes with a see thru case, OG charger and the OG box. I also found a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 i can buy right now for about 70 USD incl shipping, its headphone jack is a bit F-up so the seller recommends bluetooth headphones (it do pick up mic quality bad with bluetooth acording to the seller) AND the screen got a little "yellow"  area on the top right screen. Its not really annoying and it can only been seen in light backgrounds.

OnePlus:

https://www.tradera.com/item/344671/357727645/oneplus-x-i-fint-skick

Xiaomi:

https://www.tradera.com/item/260108/358212253/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-fin-skick-olast-

Other than those phones i did find a chinese brand phone that i did like, for about 90 USD incl shipping:

https://www.banggood.com/Ulefone-P6000-Plus-6_0-inch-Dual-Rear-Camera-6350mAh-Battery-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-MT6739-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1483345.html?akmClientCountry=SE&rmmds=cart_middle_products&ID=533906521090&cur_warehouse=HK

EDIT: ALSO! i want to know if there are any way to see the exact phone id or what ever, since ive wanted to google the specs of the xiamoi phone and i found 2 types of phones, one with only 16 gb rom and the other with 32-64gb rom. I need to be 18 to send messages on those sites, and im not.

I have the OnePlus X with a clear case. Let me tell you, it also has an overheating issue. At least for me. I would put that deal aside. As for the other two, I really don't know.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

17 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

I have the OnePlus X with a clear case. Let me tell you, it also has an overheating issue. At least for me. I would put that deal aside. As for the other two, I really don't know.

how warm does it usually get? I downloaded an app on my m4 aqua and it reached about 30-50c when phone data was on and if i were sharing it to my pc. And as you may know its not very good.

For me anywhere from 30c to 45c under normal load.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

The ulefone has a pretty weak CPU, it'd be a hard pass on that from me. 

Aside from the size, which is purely personal, I'd take the Note 4 over the OPX.

"Rawr XD"