Loading a non-running program into memory

(Windows 10)

I’ll explain as best as I can, but is there any way to have a program, or at least particular components of it, stored in the RAM so when I launch the application, it can just run without having to be loaded from storage?  

“But Diggity, isn’t loading the application from an M.2 fast enough?”

no. I want to turn 2.5 seconds into 0.5

however, if this isn’t possible, what can I tinker with to improve my load times as best as possible?

Install some RAM Drive software and set up a script or configure the RAM Drive software to automatically copy some files into the RAM drive.

For example I often use ImDisk Toolkit ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/imdisk-toolkit/ )  to create virtual hard drives or mount ISO images as virtual CD/DVD drives.

It's completely free.

It's unlikely you'll turn 2.5s into 0.5s... there's gonna be a decrease but much smaller, most likely.  The reason is that application may compute a lot of things as it starts up so the actual file may be read super fast, but it will still take some time from the moment Windows actually goes through the binary code in the file and the moment the application becomes visible on the screen.