New Ryzen 7 3700X freezing no reason

Llen

I just set up my  amd pc with a new Ryzen 7 3700X, I was running a Ryzen 5 2600, I have an Asrock B450M  and I updated the bios, only thing I changed from old set up (out side of cooling).  I still have 16g ddr4 G skill Trident Z running at 3200, Crucial M.2 Nvme 500g and until I can update gpu I'm running a Radeon Rx580.  Now It boots fine, runs fine till it doesn't run fine, lol.  I do company work at home use 2 monitors, 5 different webs pages open and using excel all is fine then it will just freeze up.  I went back to one monitor and just regular personal browsing and walk away for half hour and it is frozen again.  Nothing unfreezes pc, only the mouse works movement wise but wont open or close any program or shutdown pc, so I have to do hard shut down and reboot.  Any Ideas? 

P.S.

Updated every driver I could

A few things can cause this. I'd start with resetting the CMOS and making sure you're not running PBO or multicore enhancement features on a that board. I can handle a 3700X, but maybe not at high voltages. 

Then also look if you're not manually overclocking the memory to 3200, make sure it's via DOCP settings. Otherwise you can just have timing issues. 

I'm sure there are countless other things that can cause this, but try that first.