Free cpu cooling with select msi motherboards

Hey guys, I was looking at a X570 motherboard from MSI, and went to their page to see the support for mystic light, and saw that MSI is running a promo where if you buy a specific X570 motherboard you’ll get a cpu cooler. For example, the X570 ace would come with a cooler master 240 mm rgb cooler, while the carbon would come with the lite version of it. These free coolers and the other promos seem tempting, but do you guys have an idea as to how it would work? What are your thoughts about it?

https://www.msi.com/Promotion/I-Love-You-3000-AMD/

2 minutes ago, NotMrTaco said:

What are your thoughts about it?

I think your title to this thread is hysterical. Awesome typo :)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, NotMrTaco said:

Hey guys, I was looking at a X570 motherboard from MSI, and went to their page to see the support for mystic light, and saw that MSI is running a promo where if you buy a specific X570 motherboard you’ll get a cpu cooler. For example, the X570 ace would come with a cooler master 240 mm rgb cooler, while the carbon would come with the lite version of it. These free coolers and the other promos seem tempting, but do you guys have an idea as to how it would work? What are your thoughts about it?

https://www.msi.com/Promotion/I-Love-You-3000-AMD/

If you scroll down a bit, it shows you the instructions. Gotta create a MSI account, register your product to prove you have it (Including screenshots) and then you can redeem. Bare in mind it's actually even better than what you've just said. Because if you write reviews for the board, you can get more rewards.

It's worth doing for sure, as long as you're fine with watercooling. Personally I'm happy to stick with my D15, otherwise I'd have gone for this.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

I think your title to this thread is hysterical. Awesome typo :)

Oh I didn’t notice that lol?

2 minutes ago, MeatFeastMan said:

If you scroll down a bit, it shows you the instructions. Gotta create a MSI account, register your product to prove you have it (Including screenshots) and then you can redeem. Bare in mind it's actually even better than what you've just said. Because if you write reviews for the board, you can get more rewards.

It's worth doing for sure, as long as you're fine with watercooling. Personally I'm happy to stick with my D15, otherwise I'd have gone for this.

Okay sounds good.? I was thinking of using the stock cooler from the 3700x until the cooler master one would come in the mail.