help my pc wont tun off

justhim

i just got a cheap asus gtx 750ti from aliexpress and a Q9650(where i'm from it's hard to buy this things so i'll just stick with 10years old cpu) every thing is working fine but after a 2hours or more of gaming when i shut down my pc the scren goes off but the fans keep on spining

when i restart i can hear the relay flips but after 2secs the light in the case truns orange (normaly truns green when every thing is ok) and then the  pc shuts down

my specs

old dell optiplex 755

8gb ddr2 800hz

2 hdd

psu 305w

30 minutes ago, justhim said:

i just got a cheap asus gtx 750ti from aliexpress and a Q9650(where i'm from it's hard to buy this things so i'll just stick with 10years old cpu) every thing is working fine but after a 2hours or more of gaming when i shut down my pc the scren goes off but the fans keep on spining

when i restart i can hear the relay flips but after 2secs the light in the case truns orange (normaly truns green when every thing is ok) and then the  pc shuts down

my specs

old dell optiplex 755

8gb ddr2 800hz

2 hdd

psu 305w

Have you tried pulling out the power cable?

i don't think it's a cable problem because if i was just turned it on and i instantly  shut it down the pc shuts down with no problem

is it possible to be an psu issue ??

the graphics card pulls the power directly from the 75w pci-e slot nad cpu tdp is 95w

6 minutes ago, justhim said:

i don't think it's a cable problem because if i was just turned it on and i instantly  shut it down the pc shuts down with no problem

But the title of your post says your pc wont turn off.

3 minutes ago, Niel_A said:

But the title of your post says your pc wont turn off.

english is not my default lang i can't describe the problem without making it long i'm bad with shrot words thats the best i could do

17 minutes ago, justhim said:

english is not my default lang i can't describe the problem without making it long i'm bad with shrot words thats the best i could do

I can't help you but maybe change your title to : "Pc does not boot anymore"

someone  help me without trolling me pls