Windows LAN file transfer speeds

Hey, I am new to this forum, so if this is in the wrong section please move it.

I recently noticed very meh transfer speeds over my LAN. My example: I recently sorted my music and synchronized the folders. I used the synchronize option of FileMenue Tools for it (but whenever I move other files via TeraCopy it is pretty similar).
I copied the files from my Notebook via GB Ethernet (Realtek) to my PC (same). The LAN Adapters showed a usage of about 400MBit max, but rather about 200Mbit most of the time. My CPUs are both max. 20% used and the HDD I am copying onto is max. 50% used. The SSD I copy from is sitting at 20% max. usage. I do not see any real bottleneck. So do you have any idea why this occurs?
I think I am going to try different filesizes and different storages next (HDD->HDD, SSD->SSD, mixed and so on), but I wanted to know, if any of you might now any plausible cause. 
FYI: 
PC HW: i7 3770k @ 4,5GHz on ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 w/ 16GB DDR3-1800, HDD: WD RED 4TB. 

Laptop HW: i7 7700HQ in a Schenker Media 15 (basically a Clevo N85xx) w/ 16GB DDR4-2400, SSD: SanDisk 1TB PLUS.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Best regards

Colin

what type of ethernet cables are you using, at least cat5e?

are youu using a switch or a router?

is that device gigabit capable?

on windows you can force full duplex

press windows key + r key

in the execute window wrote ncpa.cpl

that will call network adapters, select the ethernet adapter used, rigth click and properties, click on configure

in advanced options tab look for duplex and speed, force 1gbps full duplex to force maximum soeed allowed on the adapter and cable, repeat this on both devices, try again

remember that this speed is measured in megabits, not megabytes, divide megabits per 8, to get the real speed in megabytes