IMAGE LED TV AFFECTED BY DUST

Hello, I would like to know if dust can affect the image quality of a LED TV.
My wife and I were reforming our living room and it got a lot of dust all over the furniture and the TV.
In the night when we turned on the TV I realized that the image was not so clear and was a bit blurry, so i turned off the TV and cleaned the screen as it is in the instruction manual but it didn't work.
Is it possible that my TV image was affected by the dust and now it's going to go on like this?

Thank you for your attention.

Unless the dust somehow managed to get in the panel which is very unlikely, no

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

10 minutes ago, Faisal A said:

Unless the dust somehow managed to get in the panel which is very unlikely, no

But the TV was working normally before the reform and get covered in dust, even after i cleaned up, the TV continued to get the picture a little blurred. Did the dust enter the screen ?

18 minutes ago, Bitter said:

I'd check the cables to the TV. Can you display something from a USB drive on the screen?

We don't have any cable plugged into the TV beyond the power cord. The image was clear and fine before the dust covering all the tv. Is it possible the image is blurred now because the dust got inside the screen ? 

3 minutes ago, ArbiterAvenger said:

We don't have any cable plugged into the TV beyond the power cord. The image was clear and fine before the dust covering all the tv. Is it possible the image is blurred now because the dust got inside the screen ? 

It's very unlikely that dust got inside the screen. How do you get signals/images/content onto the TV if it's only connected to a power cord?

Just now, Bitter said:

It's very unlikely that dust got inside the screen. How do you get signals/images/content onto the TV if it's only connected to a power cord?

We just watch netflix and amazon series. This two apps came with the tv. We just needed to install them in the TV. Our LED TV is smart.

2 hours ago, ArbiterAvenger said:

I would clean the screen thoroughly with good quality screen cleaner and a microfiber cloth. It's possible dust could be caked onto the screen if it got hot, i've had this happen before with an LG.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

3 hours ago, Derkoli said:

I would clean the screen thoroughly with good quality screen cleaner and a microfiber cloth. It's possible dust could be caked onto the screen if it got hot, i've had this happen before with an LG.

As this has happened to you, in your opinion my TV has no more way to recover the good image it had before the dust ?

My TV is also LG.

55 minutes ago, ArbiterAvenger said:

As this has happened to you, in your opinion my TV has no more way to recover the good image it had before the dust ?

My TV is also LG.

Wdym? I'm quite confused.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)