How can I make my crush like me?

VirusDumb
Go to solution Solved by Bitter,

Yeah speaking from a lot of experience in the area of pining after someone who doesn't reciprocate, just walk away now and find someone who is actually interested in you. I know it's not that simple in reality but please try, you'll be a lot happier. Not that, at 14, you're going to really have any idea what you're doing so the most basic advice I can give would be to be kind and be fair to those around you but in the same stroke don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. It's a fine balancing act that even many older people can never figure out.

I'm <removed by staff> and I wanna make my crush like me (in India)

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

You can't make anyone like you. (not meaning you personally of course) Be honest about your feelings and see where it goes from there. Anything else will never ever happen. I know that is sounds hard and is a pretty big thing for most shy people like myself but not being honest and somewhat direct about my feelings towards my crushes has always hurt them and me in ways I wasn't able to think of at the time.

And if you love them, being honest should be your first thought anyways.

1 hour ago, Lewubro said:

You can't make anyone like you.

This  ^

There's unfortunately no way to actually make someone like you if they don't. Except maybe trying to appeal to them a little at a time in order to favorably change their opinion of you, etc... There's no such thing as a love potion after all.

Have you ever actually talked to this person?

Are you on speaking terms at all? (actually having a conversation that is more than "hi how are you", "fine thanks" and moving on...)

Or better yet, are you actually friend with that person right now? (where they are aware there's a friendship between you two and not just you one-sidedly deciding you're friends because they may have said hi to you before)

Overall, just don't be creepy. Wait for your chance and confess. If they refuse, maybe ask to be start as friends... If they refuse that too, take a hint and move on.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

If they refuse, maybe ask to be start as friends..

I'd be veeeeery careful here. A friendship where one person actually has deeper feelings than the other can turn out so bad. I have made that mistake myself....twice....and besides those friendships lasting for years, at the end they where harmful for me.

Yeah speaking from a lot of experience in the area of pining after someone who doesn't reciprocate, just walk away now and find someone who is actually interested in you. I know it's not that simple in reality but please try, you'll be a lot happier. Not that, at 14, you're going to really have any idea what you're doing so the most basic advice I can give would be to be kind and be fair to those around you but in the same stroke don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. It's a fine balancing act that even many older people can never figure out.