i want a gaming pc for a very small budget

so. i have 110 dollars and im tired of gaming on a macbook pro that is who knows how old like sometime during the 2000 to 2012 or something and i was wondering if its even possible to be able to play almost every game with atleast 30 fps at all times or more for only 110 dollars. i. need. help.

1 minute ago, PatrikYT_98 said:

Try something like this

Still wouldn't be enough, because OP would still need keyboard, mouse and display as well.

17 minutes ago, legendhero said:

so. i have 110 dollars and im tired of gaming on a macbook pro that is who knows how old like sometime during the 2000 to 2012 or something and i was wondering if its even possible to be able to play almost every game with atleast 30 fps at all times or more for only 110 dollars. i. need. help.

You have completely unrealistic demands there, mate.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Yeah, trying to build an entire setup on $110 is gonna be a bad experience. You'd be better off in both the short and long run if you just save up. Long run obviously because you'd actually be able to build a decent rig, short run because you wouldn't have to deal with gaming on a $110 setup :)