New GTA PC!

Hello, I want a new PC that is PREBUILT and please don't tell me to build one!

I would like to play GTA V and Fortnite! 

Windows 7 would be nice, but fine with Windows 10.

I would rather Amazon UK here is a link to it if you don't know the link! AMAZON UK

DVD Drive in it or a External Drive! 

£300 budget in mind.

3 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

£300 budget in mind.

Buy something used. 300 will not get you anything new that is worth your dime.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

please don't tell me to build one!

suggestion: let one be built, or just buy a second hand pc and put a gpu and maybe a new psu in it

but if you do want to look around for a single package, look around for 2200g/3200g/2400g/3400g PC's

Just now, Slottr said:

Buy something used. 300 will not get you anything new that is worth your dime.

I don't know what specs are good Prebuilt, I know legit nothing about specs, I don't want to do the same mistake as last time I got a PC.

1 minute ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

build one 

Again, I don't have the time or patiense AND please read the post.

6 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Hello, I want a new PC that is PREBUILT and please don't tell me to build one!

2 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Again, I don't have the time or patiense AND please read the post.

iknow but you should still build one.. you get what you pay for. 

Just now, Norwegiantweaker said:

iknow but you should still build one.. you get what you pay for. 

Not to be rude or anything, this is a Prebuilt system category and you're talking about building one? 

Please read the stuff I put on the post, it helps alot.

5 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

I don't know what specs are good Prebuilt, I know legit nothing about specs, I don't want to do the same mistake as last time I got a PC.

Go on eBay or maybe a local classifieds

Try and find a 4th (or higher) gen i5/i7 (depending on pricing) Dell optiplex for around 200

Throw in a 570 or 1050.

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

You’re gonna need more money, esp for a prebuilt. Get a used 200$ and stick a 1050 in it

Honestly, that may actually help! Is it simple to just put a 1050 in and can I just get any size? And what GB should I get in the 1050? 

Thank you! 

Just now, MrMacintoshMan said:

Not to be rude or anything, this is a Prebuilt system category and you're talking about building one? 

Please read the stuff I put on the post, it helps alot.

im fully aware but you are going to run into the same problem as the last time. unless you spend an obscure amount on a prebuilt. 300 wont get you far. maybe you will be able to use chrome. better off buying a used built system at that point. and even then gta v will definitely run like dog shit. 

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Go on eBay or maybe a local classifieds

Try and find a 4th (or higher) gen i5/i7 (depending on pricing) Dell optiplex for around 200

Throw in a 570 or 1050.

Asked in another post but, can I just put a 1050/570 inside of the computer? And what recommended GB for the 1050/570 for games like GTA?

Just now, MrMacintoshMan said:

Honestly, that may actually help! Is it simple to just put a 1050 in and can I just get any size? And what GB should I get in the 1050? 

Thank you! 

1050 only has a 2gb version, the 4gb version is the 1050 ti

you could also have a 560, or if you're willing to swap the psu, you could get a 570 for example

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

you could also have a 560, or if you're willing to swap the psu, you could get a 570 for example

OH yeah I'll check that out ty!!

1 minute ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Thank you! 

Size would be entirely dependent on what form factor PC you get. If you got one of these you'd have to get a half-height card.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

I was looking at the 1050 ti LOL 

2 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Asked in another post but, can I just put a 1050/570 inside of the computer? And what recommended GB for the 1050/570 for games like GTA?

Kinda. Depends which card you get- some require more power than others. VRAM size won't matter really because how budgeted you are. Just get whatever's available.

Size though depends. You may need a low profile one depending what used system you buy

9 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Not in the USA, I'll rather amazon aswell. Amazon England UK (My Version)

See what all they have on there. OptiPlex 7010/9010s are increasingly common used from businesses dumping them. I'd personally avoid the SFF ones since airflow is genuinely awful in them (and the USFF ones can't even have a dGPU). I've personally got a 7010 DT (the second largest) and it's totally fine for a 1050Ti and 3770 with a small amount of fiddling.

The ones to avoid are the two on the left.

image.png.918ffd656e8d40ab5ec3bd84053d99e2.png

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)