Htc One Vs Iphone 5

91wow

This is a video from a semi big youtube guy called IcrackurIdevice and just wanted to point out a few things.

1: Why is he using a Javascript test when most mobile sites and all sites in general use HTML5?

2: (Statement) Mega pixel's are not what matters in cameras more does not mean better quality pictures and video.

3: (observation) He turned the HTC's brightness to max yet left the Iphone down some, does this matter? Not so much but it does show that he is trying to make the review more about the iphone and less about the HTC. He also tuned down the brightness with tht pictures but not on the HTC making it look more washed out than normal.

Link to the video:

What I hate the most is the web page loading tests. The phones will load the page as fast as your own network will supply it. The iPhone or the One will either get priority over the other, thus loading the web page faster.

Just look at the phone specs, look at what matters the most to you. If you want a simplistic OS that anyone and their mothers can use, then get the iPhone, if you want a more robust and open OS, then get any Android phone made in the last 2-3 years.

What I hate the most is the web page loading tests. The phones will load the page as fast as your own network will supply it. The iPhone or the One will either get priority over the other, thus loading the web page faster.

Just look at the phone specs, look at what matters the most to you. If you want a simplistic OS that anyone and their mothers can use, then get the iPhone, if you want a more robust and open OS, then get any Android phone made in the last 2-3 years.

I agree, I like both for reasons of my own but I posted this to show that sometimes people have pretty biased arguments. He said "After a few hours I had to go back to IOS" Yeah most people would but give it a day or two not a few hours. 

Haha his Youtube username clearly states he will at least try some things to give the iPhone 5 the edge.

Probably gonna generate some hate, but what I notice is that document and webpage scrolling on iOS is still much smoother than on android devices :(

Probably gonna generate some hate, but what I notice is that document and webpage scrolling on iOS is still much smoother than on android devices :(

Yep, Now those iPhone fans will hate the reviewer because he "cheated" and say that HTC give him some money to support the HTC One. 

Something that reviewers don't want to happen. :(

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r: