Looking for a mini case

Jood99

Long story short . I want to build a computer with the specs of the new msi trident x 2080ti to cut down the price tho . I didnot quite find a case that would be able to contain these specs and still be as small as the trident's case to be able to travel with .any suggestions ?

44 minutes ago, Jood99 said:

Long story short . I want to build a computer with the specs of the new msi trident x 2080ti to cut down the price tho . I didnot quite find a case that would be able to contain these specs and still be as small as the trident's case to be able to travel with .any suggestions ?

If you move around lot and I do mean a lot a gaming laptop isn't that bad of an option. If you want desktop stuff the fractal node 202 is the closest youd get.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, jaslion said:

If you move around lot and I do mean a lot a gaming laptop isn't that bad of an option. If you want desktop stuff the fractal node 202 is the closest youd get.

I already got a gaming laptop tho it aint as powerful . Imean ive got helios 300 and it throttles soo much

On 7/5/2019 at 6:08 PM, Jood99 said:

Are you looking for an mITX case? What are your current or planned system specs, case budget and location?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, TVwazhere said:

Are you looking for an mITX case? What are your current or planned system specs, case budget and location?

Sorry for the late response, am looking to build a mitx  case with a budget around 2k usd trying snuck in 2080 ti  i9700k  . Currently in the us texas. The main purpose of the system is 2k gaming  n most of the mini cases out there struggle to keep the 2080 ti cool so am actually looking for a cooling solution  as well that might fit the case

On 8/1/2019 at 8:50 AM, Jood99 said:

Sorry for the late response, am looking to build a mitx  case with a budget around 2k usd trying snuck in 2080 ti  i9700k  . Currently in the us texas. The main purpose of the system is 2k gaming  n most of the mini cases out there struggle to keep the 2080 ti cool so am actually looking for a cooling solution  as well that might fit the case

Cases like Fractal Design's Node 202, and Silverstone ML08 and RVZ series (01, 02, 03) are gonna be the cases you're looking for. They all have a GPU compartment that has ventilation holes for the GPU to intake fresh air :) They usually cost anywhere from $90-120 IIRC. You'll need to make sure you get an SFX PSU and a low profile air cooler for the 9700k like the Noctua LH9i or Cryorig C7. Unfortunately liquid 120mm coolers cant be used since the cases that support it require the GPU to either be short or non existent. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

43 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Cases like Fractal Design's Node 202, and Silverstone ML08 and RVZ series (01, 02, 03) are gonna be the cases you're looking for. They all have a GPU compartment that has ventilation holes for the GPU to intake fresh air :) They usually cost anywhere from $90-120 IIRC. You'll need to make sure you get an SFX PSU and a low profile air cooler for the 9700k like the Noctua LH9i or Cryorig C7. Unfortunately liquid 120mm coolers cant be used since the cases that support it require the GPU to either be short or non existent. 

Thnx for the respons , Ive seen couple of builds like this , the question is would they keep thecpu and the gpu from throttling  , and would opening the side panel result un thermals as if the build was on a benchbed ? (Since an open benchbed would have the optimum thermals )