How to connect 2 computers which are connected to different internet connections (routers)

Vassy

Hello.

I want to connect 2 computers which are connected to different internet connections (routers)?

I want the computers to act like they are in a network connected to the same router, and I also want both computers to be connected to their separate internet connections.

Both computers have only one RJ-45 port. I know there are MB's with two ports, but not in my case.

Thank you in advice.

tCAbm.jpg

You're looking for a VPN or VLAN

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

You can add network cards to computers, either in pci-e slots or pci slots (if still available on boards) or more basic usb network cards.

You could use a simple ethernet cable to connect the two ethernet ports together between computers, without any switch or anything. Modern ethernet cards are smart enough to detect the pairs and recognize that it's another ethernet card at the other end and not a switch or router. Just give each computer a local IP address (like 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2 and same subnet mask 255.255.255.0) and you have a network between the two computers.

You could have a network switch with management and create a VLAN and connect the two computers to the switch, and continue to have each computer with its own separate internet connection.