HELP!! FIRST PC BUILD. 3D MODELING AND RENDERING 1200$

1 minute ago, Zeddex said:

When you are spending upwards of $1000 dollars on something, do some reasearch though even if you arent a techie. It pays off and only takes a few mins, especialy as zen 2 is such a well reported on launch.

Even that is hard and time consuming. Us that breathe this stuff do not realize this.

2 minutes ago, Seklas97 said:

i checked the video of linus about GPU and rendering and he also proposes RX580 as the cheapest and most worthy gpu. also you confused me. you propose 32gb ram or 64?

When it comes to productivity. Look at Gamer Nexus and is 2018/2019 breakdown for workloads. 

Should give you a picture, but come back on like monday or tuesday and we will be able to get something suitable for you. Hard to recommend something right now.

But atm it looks like a 3900x and vega 56 might be the best choice. 

4 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

Get a ryzen 7 3700x in three days and an X570 motherboard when they come out

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: G.Skill - Sniper X 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($249.99 @ Newegg) l
Storage: Team - MS30 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $849.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-04 05:47 EDT-0400

if i add the cpu and the motherboard will it be over 1200$? Also is geforce rtx 2060 more worthy than rx580?? cause if it goes too expensive with 7 3700 and X570 could i replace your gpu with rx580 and still be ok? 

6 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

As much ram as possible essentially

Not with the budget we are working with. 16*2 is more than enough

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Even that is hard and time consuming. Us that breathe this stuff do not realize this.

When it comes to productivity. Look at Gamer Nexus and is 2018/2019 breakdown for workloads. 

Should give you a picture, but come back on like monday or tuesday and we will be able to get something suitable for you. Hard to recommend something right now.

But atm it looks like a 3900x and vega 56 might be the best choice. 

ok man i will wait. thanks for everything. i really dont understand a lot of stuff specifically on compatiblity between pieces

1 minute ago, Seklas97 said:

if i add the cpu and the motherboard will it be over 1200$? Also is geforce rtx 2060 more worthy than rx580?? cause if it goes too expensive with 7 3700 and X570 could i replace your gpu with rx580 and still be ok? 

Wouldnt go with that build. 

It doesnt have the correct priorities. Come back on tuesday. Tag me or one of the "build crew" from the buildguide megathread. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Wouldnt go with that build. 

It doesnt have the correct priorities. Come back on tuesday. Tag me or one of the "build crew" from the buildguide megathread. 

ok i will come in touch. Thanks a lot

2 hours ago, Seklas97 said:

The programs i use are Revit, Archicad, Autocad 2D & 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Enscape(render), 3ds max, blender, Lumion 3D. 

Most of these programs are very lightly threaded. Characteristically they do better with higher performance cores rather than more cores. The advice to wait for the new AMD cpu is good. They may offer an optimal choice, however one should not ignore Intel cpu as at the moment they have higher performance cores than AMD.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend some reading. The Puget Systems articles briefly outline considerations for the main pieces of hardware. 

The OP build list is actually pretty good. Although I'd drop the cpu cooler in favor of stock and pick a different motherboard.

In future if you wish to post a pcpartpicker build list, rather than a screenshot I'd suggest using the BB button above the list. It will provide a formatted list suitable for posting here.

image.png.2c589f9f70342c082afa749df0a546e7.png

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, brob said:

Most of these programs are very lightly threaded. Characteristically they do better with higher performance cores rather than more cores. The advice to wait for the new AMD cpu is good. They may offer an optimal choice, however one should not ignore Intel cpu as at the moment they have higher performance cores than AMD.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend some reading. The Puget Systems articles briefly outline considerations for the main pieces of hardware. 

The OP build list is actually pretty good. Although I'd drop the cpu cooler in favor of stock and pick a different motherboard.

In future if you wish to post a pcpartpicker build list, rather than a screenshot I'd suggest using the BB button above the list. It will provide a formatted list suitable for posting here.

image.png.2c589f9f70342c082afa749df0a546e7.png

Ok thanks man that’s good advice !!!