HELP!! FIRST PC BUILD. 3D MODELING AND RENDERING 1200$

am from Greece and i study Architecture.
I wanna build a Pc for rendering and 3D modeling and my budget is about 1000$ ( top price 1200$) and i would like your expertise on this subject. I have seen a lot of your videos about CPU and GPU but i can't decide whats best for me and also i don't know which hardware is compatible with which and also if they fit each other.( RAM, MOTHERBOARD, BOX, etc). I really need a professional opinion and i think you guys are my best choice. The programs i use are Revit, Archicad, Autocad 2D & 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Enscape(render), 3ds max, blender, Lumion 3D. 
I am looking forward to your answer.
Nikos Sekleiziotis

P.S. I have monitor keyboard and mouse so you don't have to calculate them in the 1200$ build, but if you have any suggestments about monitor specifically i would like to here even it goes extra money.

BUILD.png

Come back in 6 days. zen 2 will have launched and you have the possibility of getting 12 cores at your disposal. 

We will also see what gains you get by getting those

Autocad is very memory hunger my father claims his 128 GBs are devoured by it.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

6 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

Autocad is very memory hunger my father claims his 128 GBs are devoured by it.

So you say i need larger memory? like 1TB?

17 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Come back in 6 days. zen 2 will have launched and you have the possibility of getting 12 cores at your disposal. 

We will also see what gains you get by getting those

What will change to my hypothetical build? only the CPU?

I mean ram. I'd have to ask him but he'd probably say 128, IDK much about the software I think it'd be better if you ask some people in your field about the software.

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

1 minute ago, Seklas97 said:

CPU and motherboard. "Presumably"  since there are claims that they will need a bit of a motherboard upgrade.

Custom PC Specs

Don't buy that SSD. For the same price you can get a 1tb, having a Samsung drive isn't that important. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

So you propose no SSD at all? and replace it with HDD 1TB or bigger SSD 1TB?

7 minutes ago, Seklas97 said:

All of it. Its not a very good build. There are quite a few issues with it. Im at work so i cant exactly create a builds atm

Just now, GoldenLag said:

All of it. Its not a very good build. There are quite a few issues with it. Im at work so i cant exactly create a builds atm

ok man if you have any further recommendations i would love to hear, cause as i said i am really beginner with these stuff

Cpu cooler is very expensive and unneccesary, you need more ram (32gb at least), GPU is overpriced, Mobo a bit overkill. Not a great build tbh.

Desktop: Slick

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600    Motherboard: Asus Prime X470-Pro    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz CL16   GPU: GTX 1080 8GB 

Storage: Samsung PM981 256GB (970 EVO)    PSU: Corsair TX650M   Case: Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic - White  Fans: Deepcool RF120mm RGB

Peripherals: HP Omen X 35 Ultrawide (3440x1440, 100hz, G-Sync), Logitech g903, mdr-1000x, umc22 + AKG D5, Drevo Blademaster 87K RGB (Gateron Browns)

Laptop: Surface Laptop 2 Platinum - i5 8250u, 8gb ram, 256gb nvme, 13 inch pixelsense touch display

Phone: Huawei Mate 20 pro 128gb Black + iphone 6s 32gb gold

Also. WAIT FOR ZEN 2 ITS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY. cmon people its so simple.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600    Motherboard: Asus Prime X470-Pro    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz CL16   GPU: GTX 1080 8GB 

Storage: Samsung PM981 256GB (970 EVO)    PSU: Corsair TX650M   Case: Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic - White  Fans: Deepcool RF120mm RGB

Peripherals: HP Omen X 35 Ultrawide (3440x1440, 100hz, G-Sync), Logitech g903, mdr-1000x, umc22 + AKG D5, Drevo Blademaster 87K RGB (Gateron Browns)

Laptop: Surface Laptop 2 Platinum - i5 8250u, 8gb ram, 256gb nvme, 13 inch pixelsense touch display

1 minute ago, Zeddex said:

Cpu cooler is very expensive and unneccesary, you need more ram (32gb at least), GPU is overpriced, Mobo a bit overkill. Not a great build tbh.

I was thinking 32GB as well but I don't know Much about Cad so.

Custom PC Specs

Its not simple when you dont live and breathe tech......

Drop the cooler, get more ram instead.

For storage, you could get 1tb sata SSD drive instead for the same price.

For GPU you could get a rx580 sapphire, use the money you saved to get more ram.

You should be able to get 4x 16gb 3000mhz of ram.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

its just a build that the internet proposed. Any help would be awesome, i am new so dont know much

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Its not simple when you dont live and breathe tech......

When you are spending upwards of $1000 dollars on something, do some reasearch though even if you arent a techie. It pays off and only takes a few mins, especialy as zen 2 is such a well reported on launch.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Drop the cooler, get more ram instead.

For storage, you could get 1tb sata SSD drive instead for the same price.

For GPU you could get a rx580 sapphire, use the money you saved to get more ram.

You should be able to get 4x 16gb 3000mhz of ram.

i checked the video of linus about GPU and rendering and he also proposes RX580 as the cheapest and most worthy gpu. also you confused me. you propose 32gb ram or 64?

Get a ryzen 7 3700x in three days and an X570 motherboard when they come out

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: G.Skill - Sniper X 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($249.99 @ Newegg) l
Storage: Team - MS30 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card  ($339.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $849.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-04 05:47 EDT-0400

Just now, Seklas97 said:

i checked the video of linus about GPU and rendering and he also proposes RX580 as the cheapest and most worthy gpu. also you confused me. you propose 32gb ram or 64?

With the money you save by doing the things i said, you should be able to get 64gb. (2x16gb kits are very cheap right now). 

But 32gb should also be sufficient, get a 2x16gb 3000mhz kit, those are 110 € or so.

As much ram as possible essentially

Custom PC Specs

64 gb a 4x16 gb kit

Just now, Seklas97 said:

for a 3d modelling pc, ram should be upwards of 32gb. 64gb is maybe overkill but it depends on how serious your work will be. RX580 is a good choice right now, but If you need more power I reccomend a used GTX 1080 or 1070 because they can be had for around $300 (in the UK at least). your CPU cooler is overkill and your mobo is kinda overkill.

Just now, Adsome2007 said:

64 gb a 4x16 gb kit

No, 2x16gb kits are much cheaper, so 2 of those would be a much better deal than a single 64gb kit.