Mouse Macros

I just got a new Logitech G203 mouse, and am trying to bind a macro to the forward side button. I need the macro to left-click three times. However, the macro recorder does not give me the option to bind mouse clicks as part of the macro. Is there anyway I can get it to record mouse clicks? if not, what is some third-party software I can use to do this

14 hours ago, badreg said:

Autohotkey.

Thanks, this helps. I just have one issue. My macro doesn't appear to run correctly while the Shift or Ctrl keys are being pressed, and for my use case, I need it to work while those keys are being pressed. Any idea how to do this?

My code reads:

Xbutton2::
Click, 3

5 hours ago, Flika1999 (Spooky edition) said:

Thanks, this helps. I just have one issue. My macro doesn't appear to run correctly while the Shift or Ctrl keys are being pressed, and for my use case, I need it to work while those keys are being pressed. Any idea how to do this?

My code reads:

Xbutton2::
Click, 3

Add a wildcard:

*Xbutton2::Click, 3

This will trigger the hotkey, no matter what other keys are pressed at the same time.

20 hours ago, badreg said:

Add a wildcard:

*Xbutton2::Click, 3

This will trigger the hotkey, no matter what other keys are pressed at the same time.

Thanks, this has been so helpful. One more thing, how might I set it to delay each click in the macro by a few milliseconds? The SetMouseDelay feature hasn't worked for me, maybe I need to use a different command?

On 7/5/2019 at 7:35 AM, Flika1999 (Spooky edition) said:

Thanks, this has been so helpful. One more thing, how might I set it to delay each click in the macro by a few milliseconds? The SetMouseDelay feature hasn't worked for me, maybe I need to use a different command?

If SetMouseDelay is unset, the default is 10 milliseconds, so declaring:

SetMouseDelay, 10

would have no effect. The "proper" solution would be to get SetMouseDelay working, but if you can't, the easy workaround is just to add a Sleep command between each click:

*Xbutton2::

Loop 3

Click

Sleep 20