Beater headphones

Big_Marty

Hy I am currently interested in buying headphones. but based on my way of purchase my selection is limited to these headphones (list below) can you please tell me which of them has the best sound thnx 

List

1.  Bowers & Wilkins: P5 Wireless Black
2.  Denon: Over-Ear Headphones Black
3.  Sennheiser 506250 Momentum BT Black Headphones
4.  Bose Headphones ''QuietComfort 35 II'', black
5.  PX Wireless On Ear Headphones - Space Grey

PS sorry for my English

The momentums are pretty solid a d if the p9 is anything to go off I would ignore but it might be good. So take that with a grain of salt.  QC 35's only sound ok but they are very comfortable and have really good noise cancelling tech so those would be my pick for travel cans but not really much else  as like I said only sound just ok.

4 minutes ago, rice guru said:

The momentums are pretty solid a d if the p9 is anything to go off I would ignore but it might be good. So take that with a grain of salt.  QC 35's only sound ok but they are very comfortable and have really good noise cancelling tech so those would be my pick for travel cans but not really much else  as like I said only sound just ok.

Thnx for responding

1 hour ago, Big_Marty said:

Thnx for responding

I want to be clear the momentums are good. and if the p9's are anything to go by I would ignore the p5's but I don't know if the p9 is just a one off bad headphone and the p5 is actually good. because I have never tried the p5.  the rest of my statement remains what I want to say. also you might want to say what specific denon headphone you were talking about and the px wireless one a model number for each of them would help 

Have you considered v-moda as well? if you're using it for outside it's just super solid