Meshify c

Adsome2007

Is fractal design Meshify c easy too build in and does it have preinstalled motherboard standoffs and if soo for which size motherboard

4 hours ago, Adsome2007 said:

Is fractal design Meshify c easy too build in and does it have preinstalled motherboard standoffs and if soo for which size motherboard

It is very easy to build in. Especially cable managment

It does NOT come with all standoffs pre installed, only the center alignment standoff which is in the very center which all boards from mITX to ATX use. They do however provide a metal standoff adapter that allows you to use a Philips head screw driver to install the standoffs, so you dont need any special hex wrenches or tools. 

Below is the Define C (same internal layout just different front panel). Depending on your ATX board you will either need 7 or 9 standoffs installed. Red are always required, the 7 screw option is circled  in green and the 9 standoff option is in blue.

2120448849_20180805_153913ATXholes.thumb.jpg.c8a194c89d0cc66fb403dfb0ec3117e5.jpg20180805_153859.thumb.jpg.a74103745d32d154610d6fce10822a3c.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

It's extremely easy and a pleasure to build in. Getting clean cable management is a breeze.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Would my Corsair H100i Water Cooling system fit in the Top or front of the case? Or my Palit 1080ti GameRock Premium?

2600x, MSi B450-Pro, Corsair H100i, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel Series DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x, aData X6000 1TB NVMe, Samsung 860 1TB, Seagate 3TB x 2, Palit 1080Ti GameRock Premium, Silverstone GD08 Case.

2 hours ago, ThatScottishguy said:

Would my Corsair H100i Water Cooling system fit in the Top or front of the case? Or my Palit 1080ti GameRock Premium?

It should barely fit at the front. 

The case supports graphics cards up to 315mm with the front fans. The rad adds an additional 27mm which leaves ~288mm for your 285mm long graphics card. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.