Need suggestions on 5.1 surround speakers (on a budget)

Need advice on a decent 5.1 speaker for a TV(Samsung 49NU7100).

TV doesn't have 3.5mm jack for sound and only have Optical out.

My budget will be 50 to 100$(if that's possible).

Thanks!

Image Pasted at 2019-6-25 13-29.png

hate to say this but your not getting 5.1 w speakers for that price...hell you couldnt get a descent 2.1 sound bar for that
suggest facebook market place or craigsliat and maybe get a used set up
amazon has a few used discontinued 5.1 receivers for that price range yet still youd have to get speakers
wait found these 2 but no idea how they sound but will hook up to your tv via optical (this connection is what you need for 5.1)
https://www.amazon.com/Soundbar-AKIXNO-Bluetooth-Connection-Mountable/dp/B07RZW9NLG/ref=sr_1_283?keywords=5.1+speakers+home+theater&qid=1561627558&s=aht&sr=1-283

https://www.amazon.com/Acoustic-Audio-Bluetooth-Speaker-Optical/dp/B017Y68AGS/ref=sr_1_323?keywords=5.1+speakers+home+theater&qid=1561627694&s=aht&sr=1-323

Acoustic Audio

in amazon has a few set ups looks like in your price range but again no clue on how they are

You need to work out a few key details first. 

What are you using it for? Movies, Games, TV, Music?

What is your source? Consoles, PC, Laptop, TV Tuner, etc. 

Your budget is very very low, so i would write off anything new. I have worked in home cinema for 10 years now and something i tell a budget conscious client about home cinema is that it doesn't need to be built overnight. You will find that spending more on a stereo setup can give you better sound staging than a really cheap 5.1 or soundbar. 

So, your battle plan... If this is for a living room setup (Ie, TVs, Consoles and movies) I would recommend getting a second hand AV receiver, two bookshelf speakers and some speaker cable. Over time you will get the money for a subwoofer (2.1) then a center speaker (3.1) then add some surround speakers (5.1). Mix and match components to fit your budget or requirements at the time. Have a look at reviews for manufacturers, lots of them are good at one thing. So if you're only going to listen to music then get something by Yamaha, if its more movies and games, maybe a pioneer, Onkyo or marantz Etc, etc. 

Best of luck with your system.

You can usually find speakers a-plenty at your local thrift store.

Get a decent receiver and then fill out as you go.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

39 minutes ago, circeseye said:

hate to say this but your not getting 5.1 w speakers for that price..

It's ok, I kinda saw this coming. ?

5 hours ago, potatobuilder said:

Need advice on a decent 5.1 speaker for a TV(Samsung 49NU7100).

TV doesn't have 3.5mm jack for sound and only have Optical out.

My budget will be 50 to 100$(if that's possible).

Thanks!

Image Pasted at 2019-6-25 13-29.png

Best you can find with that budget is a Logitech set but nothing really half decen. For around that price you can get pretty killer stereo speakers