Computer seems to run fine but monitor shows nothing

So first off, the spec list is 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard 
Memory: Patriot - Viper Elite 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - RE3 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB AERO ITX Video Card  ($134.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H15 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($47.98 @ Newegg) 

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-24 12:23 EDT-0400

whenever I try to turn the computer on, the motherboard light lights up, but the monitor shows zero activity, it doesn't even show the bios screen, or the startup commands for the bios. I checked the inside of the computer, it seem's that it's all connected properly, but it still just doesn't show anything on the monitor, I tried it out with a different monitor, and I achieved the same result. So I've deducted that this is a computer issue, but I am unsure of what it could be. the HDMI cabled I am using is plugged in properly. I could use some help. Thank you

Edited by Unorthodox
Just removed price of build, as it was unnecessary

The HDMI cable may be plugged in properly but is it plugged into the motherboard HDMI port or on the GPU?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

The HDMI cable may be plugged in properly but is it plugged into the motherboard HDMI port or on the GPU?

It is plugged into the GPU port

does the mouse or keyboard light up? as in the red light under the mouse and the numlock on the keyboard

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

2 minutes ago, will1432 said:

does the mouse or keyboard light up? as in the red light under the mouse and the numlock on the keyboard

Yeah they do, I'm guessing the problem has to do with my GPU or something like that

turn off the pc remove the graphics card and boot with the igpu and see if that works.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

7 minutes ago, will1432 said:

turn off the pc remove the graphics card and boot with the igpu and see if that works.

Just did, nothing new happened. still blank screen and nothing showed up. So I guess it's not a problem with the GPU

ok! do you have a mobo to test the cpu? or a cpu to test the mobo?

14 minutes ago, will1432 said:

ok! do you have a mobo to test the cpu? or a cpu to test the mobo?

No :/ sadly

does your mobo have debug lights? or beep codes?

40 minutes ago, will1432 said:

does your mobo have debug lights? or beep codes?

So I just fixed the issue, apparently, the 26 pin power connector got loose and me checking that cable just wasn't a thought I had at the moment. Thanks for your help though!

glad to help! no problem.