Question about the 750D

Gauzl

Will a 360mm radiator at the top get in the way of the 5.25 bays? I need an optical drive in the top bay and a reservoir in the bottom 2 bays, will I be able to do this with a 360mm radiator at the top?

Never mind this.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Nope :) Only a 480 mm rad will get in the way so you will be fine.

I'm talking about a 750D not a 900D, the 750D can only fit a 360mm at the top.

@Gauzl Yes a 360mm rad will occupy the 5.25" bays, but only the top 1 or 2 depending on thickness. If you're feeling up to changing your layout; Consider a slim (front/back) dual-bay res at top and the ODD in the bottom. Alternatively, consider how often ODDs are actually used lately. Personally I and many others have abandoned internal ODDs for putting them in external enclosures. This frees up a bay for a fan controller. To each their own though.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

I'm talking about a 750D not a 900D, the 750D can only fit a 360mm at the top.

Ahh sorry about that. Apparently I am a bit too tired right now so my apologies :(

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

@Gauzl Yes a 360mm rad will occupy the 5.25" bays, but only the top 1 or 2 depending on thickness. If you're feeling up to changing your layout; Consider a slim (front/back) dual-bay res at top and the ODD in the bottom. Alternatively, consider how often ODDs are actually used lately. Personally I and many others have abandoned internal ODDs for putting them in external enclosures. This frees up a bay for a fan controller. To each their own though.

Could I fit a 250ml reservoir inbetween the mobo and drive bays with high end GPUs?

• 2 weeks later...

Could I fit a 250ml reservoir in* between* the motherboard* and drive bays with high end GPUs?

Sorry it's been a while, had things to attend to over the past week.

@Gauzl Yes, albeit I wouldn't expect any dual-GPU cards to fit with most tube reservoirs (typically 60mm thick).

Here is something to help give you a visual reference for how things could look in the 750D for watercooling:

http://images.ncix.com/forumimages/3216BF8E-1B3E-4AD6-AC3AA64AF17949F3.jpg

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

Why don't you just get an external DVD reader and fit your 360mm rad in the top?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Im pretty sure you could get a 420mm rad in the top if you wanted. Either way if its a thin rad and you had one fan you might be able to fit it but there would be like no air flow. I can check later today in my 750d as I have all of the 5.25 bays filled and have 3x140mm in the top. I actaually have the front one setup to be a intake because there is a 3.5in hotwap bay below and like I said not much airflow from inside the case outwards.