What is this Worth?

It’s been upgraded multiple times and is currently equipped with the following.

i5-6600k (oc 4.6)

Dark Rock Pro 3

Giagbyte Z170-XP-SLI mobo

16gb 2133mhz ram

MSI Gaming X 1060 (6gb)

Corsair 460x with 5 RGB fans

Corsair 500w PSU

1 TB HDD

128 SSD (OS)

Wifi USB

Now what I’m wondering is what you think this could asking price for as a package, or if it could be better to part out.

Sell it as a whole

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

if you but those parts new, its about 1200 USD. 

the more use it has gone through, the cheaper it should become. 

I would not reasonably pay more than 900 for this pc in excellent condition. 

Sell the CPU, GPU and Motherboard, everything else can be transfered to a new pc.

Sell the whole thing would be cheaper than in parts.

Get ryzen 3000... :D

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I should have mentioned I am to get a laptop for school.

19 hours ago, Saksham said:

if you but those parts new, its about 1200 USD. 

the more use it has gone through, the cheaper it should become. 

I would not reasonably pay more than 900 for this pc in excellent condition. 

what those parts cost new is meaningless, in the 3ish years since that CPU came to market we have seen major advancements in CPU's with faster and higher core count parts coming out for cheaper. you can't price old hardware based on what it cost when new.

@Sreno you'd probably make more parting it out, but it would take longer to sell that way

i5-6600k (oc 4.6)  sells for 100-150 USD used on Ebay

Dark Rock Pro 3 sells for 40-50 USD used on Ebay

Giagbyte Z170-XP-SLI mobo sells for 60-80 USD used on Ebay

16gb 2133mhz ram Not enough detail, say about $50 given recent price drops on RAM

MSI Gaming X 1060 (6gb) sells for 140 USD used on Ebay

Corsair 460x with 5 RGB fans sells for 85 USD used on Ebay

Corsair 500w PSU Not enough detail, to much variation in PSU quality to give a value here

1 TB HDD $20-30 used tops

128 SSD (OS) $10-15 used tops

Wifi USB $0 as part of the overall system being sold together $10-15 by itself if it's a really nice one

based on the used market parts value i'd say in the 600-700 price range for the parts value, the problem is the market, I can go to Microcenter and get a Ryzen 5 1600 with 50% more cores and its also got SMT (hyperthreading on Intel) to the point i've got 3 times the number of total threads available for $80 and spend about the same on a MOBO and wouldn't need a cooler as the 1600 comes with one and BAM i'm already cheaper then your CPU/MOBO/Cooler is worth and i'm getting brand new parts, not used ones, so you gotta get even more aggressive with your pricing as a whole system (which is why parting it out on ebay makes you more, people overpay for these Intel CPU's compared to what you can buy today) as a whole system you gotta be at like $500 for me to even consider haggling with you.

7 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

what those parts cost new is meaningless, in the 3ish years since that CPU came to market we have seen major advancements in CPU's with faster and higher core count parts coming out for cheaper. you can't price old hardware based on what it cost when new.

@Sreno you'd probably make more parting it out, but it would take longer to sell that way

i5-6600k (oc 4.6)  sells for 100-150 USD used on Ebay

Dark Rock Pro 3 sells for 40-50 USD used on Ebay

Giagbyte Z170-XP-SLI mobo sells for 60-80 USD used on Ebay

16gb 2133mhz ram Not enough detail, say about $50 given recent price drops on RAM

MSI Gaming X 1060 (6gb) sells for 140 USD used on Ebay

Corsair 460x with 5 RGB fans sells for 85 USD used on Ebay

Corsair 500w PSU Not enough detail, to much variation in PSU quality to give a value here

1 TB HDD $20-30 used tops

128 SSD (OS) $10-15 used tops

Wifi USB $0 as part of the overall system being sold together $10-15 by itself if it's a really nice one

based on the used market parts value i'd say in the 600-700 price range for the parts value, the problem is the market, I can go to Microcenter and get a Ryzen 5 1600 with 50% more cores and its also got SMT (hyperthreading on Intel) to the point i've got 3 times the number of total threads available for $80 and spend about the same on a MOBO and wouldn't need a cooler as the 1600 comes with one and BAM i'm already cheaper then your CPU/MOBO/Cooler is worth and i'm getting brand new parts, not used ones, so you gotta get even more aggressive with your pricing as a whole system (which is why parting it out on ebay makes you more, people overpay for these Intel CPU's compared to what you can buy today) as a whole system you gotta be at like $500 for me to even consider haggling with you.

Thanks for the detailed response. I honestly stopped keeping up with what is new after my last few upgrades. 

$500 for me would be my bare minimum. Its performance is worth that alone, not to mention looks/assembly. 

10 hours ago, Sreno said:

$500 for me would be my bare minimum. Its performance is worth that alone, not to mention looks/assembly. 

yeah but like I said you have to keep in mind what you are competing against in the new market which is why I brought up the Ryzen 5 1600 if a NEW part comes in cheaper and gives similar in game performance then is your used part really worth as much or more? This is why I say the system is worth less then the sum of the parts, because people are overpaying for what the CPU is worth right now on Ebay. You need to be able to incentivize the buyer to buy your stuff over the other parts out there, so it comes down to how far you are from the Detroit Area Microcenter and whether your buyers are willing to drive that far to get new over your used parts.