Powercolor Radeon HD 6870

Segate barracuda 1TB

LG Blue Ray drive

Xigmatek Red Scorpion HDT Cpu cooler

Thermaltake V6 Blacx Edition

ACbel 700w semi modular Power Supply

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

Logitech M235 Mouse

I would recommend changing your power supply to someone reputable like corsair, Newegg is always having rebate sales on their PSU so if you just wait a little bit you should be able to pickup something cheap. For the CPU cooler if you have the money get like a h80 or something. The case is another problem i see with this build. I have used the V6 case and i personally did not like it because it doesn't not have much room for cable management. The backside has practically no room for routing cables ( i had to sit on my computer to get the motherboard cable to fit. I also dont see a CPU on the list...

I would recommend changing your power supply to someone reputable like corsair, Newegg is always having rebate sales on their PSU so if you just wait a little bit you should be able to pickup something cheap. For the CPU cooler if you have the money get like a h80 or something. The case is another problem i see with this build. I have used the V6 case and i personally did not like it because it doesn't not have much room for cable management. The backside has practically no room for routing cables ( i had to sit on my computer to get the motherboard cable to fit. I also dont see a CPU on the list...
yeah i am upgrading September 2014 hopefully.

Sounds pretty good. What CPU are you using?

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T