(what to buy) mobo for ryzen 1st gen

Hi, so apparently my motherboard died, (as per this thread):

and I need to buy a new one. no point in waiting since x570 won't support 1st gen ryzen.

I do overclock my ryzen, I have a beefy noctua cooler, the largest one I could find at that time, but I'm not really good at overclocking so I never reach extreme speeds. I'm not sure if I need a X470 or if a B450 is fine.

so what I need in a motherboard is:

-the ability to do some non-extreme overclocking;

-integrated wifi and bluetooth is very welcome as I use a wifi and a bluetooth dongle; (edit: I don't want to use the wifi and bluetooth dongles anymore because they use precious usb ports)

-a good number of fast usb ports, as I have a rift that already uses 3 usb 3.0 ports, and many other peripherals;

-a connector for external usb 3.0 ports

-4 ddr4 slots

-at least one m.2 slot

-headers for 2 cpu fans and 4 case fans

-preferably ATX size as it fits my case

other than that, not much really, I was trying to avoid gigabyte for obvious reasons, but if people say oh this motherboard fits your needs and it's really reliable, and it has good reviews, than why not. I like mobos from msi, evga, or even asus, but not limited to those brands.

I don't really care about color schemes, RGB lighting, plates all over the board. for me it's bes if it is as cheap as possible, without compromising quality of course. so as long as it has the stuff I need and it's reliable unlike my previous board, it can be any board really.

thanks for suggestions!

B450 Tomahawk is a good cheaper board that should satisfy what you're looking for

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

How about X370GT7 on paper the VRM is a beast but IDK the heatsink etc. The bios from biostar is known for some serious problems for memory or having lesser things than other vendors listed on their bioses. 

12 minutes ago, Oalei said:

How about X370GT7 on paper the VRM is a beast but IDK the heatsink etc. The bios from biostar is known for some serious problems for memory or having lesser things than other vendors listed on their bioses. 

GT boards from Biostar came up in price at one point, they're not worth it depending on region

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

B450 Tomahawk is a good cheaper board that should satisfy what you're looking for

sadly it appears that this one doesn't have integrated wi-fi or bluetooth

1 hour ago, Oalei said:

same thing as above.

sorry, perhaps I said it wrong, I mentioned that i use wifi and bluetooth dongles, but what I meant is that I don't want to use them anymore as they are using my usb ports that I could use for something else, and really the wifi thing is just too big, it's hanging from my case. also I trully believe that integrated bluetooth range is better than my dongle's range.

so what I mean is that I do want a motherboard with integrated bluetooth and wi-fi