Xbox One AND PS4 Both Randomly Disconnecting from WiFi

So this is a thing that just kinda randomly started happening to my Xbox One at first. It's really annoying to be playing a game like Mortal Kombat 11 and being in the Towers of Time for example and suddenly disconnecting while you're in the middle of a tower that's about to expire and when you finally reconnect to Xbox Live, which takes about 3 to 5 minutes each time it happens, the tower you were specifically doing is no longer there and has been rotated out with a different one. 

I've tried several different things to fix this issue: 
Unplugged the router for about 15 seconds and plugged it back in (thought it was the router causing the issue). 
Disconnected from my WiFi on Xbox and reconnected to it (heard this apparently works for some people). 
Cleared the MAC address (this apparently clears the system cache).
Deleted my account from my Xbox then signed back into it and redownloaded it (generally what people do after clearing the cache). 
I have gone to "Port Selection" in "Advanced Settings" and changed the port it was using (though I only changed it once and there were other ports to pick from). 
I have held down on the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off to hard reset the console. 
Also my NAT Type is open. 

Originally I thought this was just an issue with my Xbox, however unfortunately when I had both my PS4 and Xbox One on at the same time, they BOTH disconnected from their online services at the same time. 
So I figured "OK, it's probably an issue with the router" and I did that first thing I mentioned were I unplugged the router for about 15 seconds and plugged it back in. That didn't do anything. Another thing I've noticed is that my cellphone seems to not be affected by this as it doesn't seem to randomly disconnect from WiFi and my mother and her husband haven't complained about their Amazon FireStick randomly going out either... so I assume it's JUST the Xbox and PS4 doing this, but it's weird that they both do it and it's especially weird that they seem to both do it at the exact same time. 

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? 

Oops I wasn't actually done writing the post give me a second guys. lol ^^; 

EDIT: Alright post is finished, sorry about that.